Chapter-7

Don't play the song right now. Play the song when I'll tell you to, otherwise it's your choice. Abhi chalu karna hai gana abhi karlo🤡

Please take a moment to vote before reading. It will do nothing, just appreciate my efforts.

Okay now enjoy reading 💘

************

Author's POV-

As the sun rose on the day Ankur and Aashna had spent together, there was a sense of magic in the air. Their morning sort of date had been filled with laughter, shared dreams and stolen glances that spoke volumes. The connection between them seemed to deepen with each passing moment, as if the universe itself was conspiring to bring them closer together.

After their delightful morning, the day took an unexpected turn when they found themselves in a situation where they had to outsmart Ronit. It was a challenge that tested not only their wit but also their bond.

Despite the twists and turns of the day, Ankur and Aashna's journey felt like a beautiful dance of fate, guiding them towards each other. Their heart beats in sync, their paths intertwined, and the promise of a future filled with love and adventure shimmered on the horizon.

Ankur dropped Aashna back to her home. After biding goodbye, Ankur rode back to his home.
He needed a brief recovery nap because he was exhausted from the day. After getting freshen up, he changed into his casuals.

Just as he was ready to fall asleep, he reached for his phone and sent a text to Aashna.

Ankur: Heya Chuzi! All good?

She was offline so he kept the phone aside and went to sleep.

___________________

Aashna' POV-

(Abhi gana on kardo😁)

I showered and put on my casual clothes. Today was a highly delightful day. I'm starting to feel a different way about him. For Him!?! I'm not sure. I just can't put it into words. Am I developing feelings for him? I'm not certain. Perhaps I'm becoming quite naive. I need to get some sleep before I can stop having these kinds of ideas.

I lay in bed and shut my eyes to slumber. However, I was only daydreaming about romantic moments with Ankur.

It's getting out of hand now. I can't sleep without thinking of him. It is getting to my brain. I was smiling like a crazy person. I canceled my plan to sleep and got out of bed. "Alexa, play My dil goes hmm". I uttered. The music began to play.

I grabbed a pillow off my bed and started dancing in the air. It was as if I were dancing with him. I place my hand in his. His one hand rests on my waist. My other hand is on his shoulder. Slowly moving to the rhythm of the music.

"Aati Hain Woh Aaise Chal Ke Jaise Jannat Mein Rehti Hain

Dekhti Hain Sabko Aaise Jaise Sabko Woh Sehti Hain

Par Gusse Mein Jo Aaye Aur Ankhein Woh Dikhlaye

Ladte Ladte Galti Se Muskaaye"