Chapter-8

Ek free ka vote karne me kya jata hai tum logo ka??🙂 Vote Karo padhne se pehle!!!
Warna Kasam hai tumko constipation hoga bina vote kiye padhne lage to 😤

************

Aashna's POV -

As I watched my best friend's gaze fixate on the mysterious new girl, a twinge of jealousy pricked at my heart.

I pushed the feeling aside and playfully prodded him, "Hey, what's got you so captivated?"

He shrugged, his eyes still locked on her. "Just wondering who she is. I've never seen her around before."

I chuckled, teasing him lightly. "Well, that's because she's new, here! None of us have seen her before, not just you."

I raised an eyebrow, playfully teasing him. "You idiot" was meant to be a lighthearted jab, but my friend's gaze remained fixed on the new girl, his expression unreadable. I followed his line of sight, and my eyes landed on her again. She was standing near the college entrance, her phone pressed to her ear, and a faint smile on her lips. There was something captivating about her, and I couldn't deny it.

"Earth to Ankur!" I waved my hand in front of his face, breaking the trance. "What's got you so hooked?"

Ankur blinked, snapping back to reality. "Nothing, just... wondering who she is, like I said." He shrugged, trying to downplay it, but I knew him too well. There was more to it than mere curiosity.

I chuckled. "Well, like I said, she's new here. Maybe we should go introduce ourselves, make her feel welcome?"

Ankur's eyes lit up, and he nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, that's a great idea!"

I smiled, feeling a mix of amusement and relief. Maybe this new girl was just what we needed to shake things up around here. Little did I know, she would change everything.

We walked towards her, and I could feel Ankur's excitement building up. As we approached, she hung up her phone and noticed us for the first time. Her eyes met mine, and then Ankur's, and a hint of a smile played on her lips.

"Hey, I'm Suhana," she said, her voice melodious and confident.

"I'm Aashna, and this is Ankur," I replied, gesturing to my friend, who was still gazing at her with a goofy grin.

Suhana's eyes sparkled as she turned to him. "Nice to meet you, Ankur."

Ankur snapped out of his trance, finally remembering his manners. "Hey, Suhana. Welcome to our college. We don't get many new students here, especially not... um... as lovely as you."

I rolled my eyes good-naturedly. "Ankur, you're such a charmer."

Suhana laughed, a musical sound that made me smile. "Thanks, Ankur. I'm still finding my way around. It's nice to have some friendly faces."

As we chatted, I noticed the way Ankur's eyes kept drifting to hers, the way he hung on to every word she said. I recognized the signs - my friend was smitten.

As we continued talking, I couldn't help but notice the way Ankur's face lit up when Suhana spoke. He was captivated by her, and I could see the beginnings of a crush blossoming.