Chapter-1

Aashna's POV-

Yesterday was very tiring, so I slept early. It's 6:30 a.m. right now. I got up from my bed, took out my today's college outfit. And went to washroom, freshen up and started getting ready. I did my skincare (toner, moisturizer and sunscreen). Settle it with a compact powder, applied some kajal and mascara. Goshhh.... I'm so obsessed with my eyes. Like they're the most beautiful facial feature I have. Now I put some lip balm and kept my hair open with one side braid. I wore dark green knitted crop top and blue jeans.

 I wore dark green knitted crop top and blue jeans

(The outfit)

Now I was hungry, so I went down to have my breakfast.

"Aah...!!! Mummy ke hath ki chai ke aage sab fail hai..."

(Aah... Every other tea is failed in front of my mom's tea!)

Seriously I always avoid drinking tea from other stalls or taporis because no one can match the taste of the tea that my mother made.

"Good Morning everyone! Kya haal hai sabke?" (Good morning! How is everyone?) I said, because I was in a happy mood today. Don't know why but I'm feeling really productive today.

"Good Morning Aashu! Badi joshili lag rahi ho aaj... Kya baat hai?" (Good morning Aashu! You look really energetic today... what's the reason?) Bhabhi replied.

She always teases me whenever I am in a good mood. "Lagta hai sapna dekha hai koi acha sa?" (Maybe you've dreamt of something good?) She continued with a smirk while looking at me.

"Haan bhabhi wo sapne me meri shadi ho rahi thi mere sapno ke rajkumar se" (Yes bhabhi, actually I dreamt of getting married to my dream boy) I said, joining her with the fun.

"Subah subah ye kaisi baate kar rahe ho dono?" (What non sense are you talking about in early morning both of you?) Mom yelled. She never get our humour and always thought that we're talking about useless things. "Aashna! Tujhe late nahi ho raha kya college ke liye? Jaldi se nashta kar aur nikal ja!!!" (Aashna! Aren't you getting late for your college? Have your breakfast quickly and get out.) She continued.

-----------------------------------

I always felt like arguing with my mom is like APNE PAIR PAR KULHAADI MAARNA! She never understands me, never listens to me. She thinks that she's always right, and I have to follow her orders whatever she wishes.

Only Bhaiya and Bhabhi are my best friends in this house. Only the know me very well. They treat me like their own daughter. So I also treat them like my second parents (LOL).

-----------------------------------

"Mummy Aaj mai time pe hu, koi late nahi ho raha mujhe. Aapko toh bas mujhe Ghar se bhagane ki padi rehti hai jab dekho!" (Mom, today I'm on time. I'm not getting late. You only find ways to make me out of the house) I said, while applying butter on the bread.

"Meri bacchi, abhi tujhe koi nahi bhagayega ghar se, kuch time baad tu khud parayi hoke sasural chali jayegi hamesha ke liye." (My kido, no one will throw you out of the house at this time. Some times later you will be going to your in-laws house on your own.) She said while passing me a smile. "Abhi tujhe jitni manmaani chalani hai yaha chalale. Sasuraal me tere pati (husband) ki aur saas (mother-in-law) ki manmaani chalegi."

(Right now, do whatever you wish. But in your in-laws house, you have to follow your husband' and your mother-in-law's orders)

"What rubbish mummy??? This will never happen, sasural me bhi meri hi manmaani chalegi mere pati ke upar." I replied with a pride feeling. (Even in my in-laws, my husband will be subject to my will.)

"Pehle pati toh dhundle chuzi"(a chick 🐥) (Find a husband first you chick) A voice came from behind, as I turned I saw him, ANKUR! My best friend, my chaddi buddie. He never misses any opportunity to tease me. He came inside my house and was standing near the sofa. He had a little smirk while looking at me. Not gonna lie, I always found his smirk so damn attractive like he looks so seductive while giving that teasing look. Goshhh.... I can't explain!!

Papa hugged him welcoming inside. He offered him to have breakfast with us, but he refused. He stepped forward towards me, and hit my head. I made a pout and punched him on his chest. He said while caressing his chest where I punched, "Ayii pagli... Lagti hai yarr..." (It hurts)

"Beta ye tujhe lene aya hai ek toh aur tu ise pareshan kar rahi hai. Jaldi nashta kar le aur college bhaag." (Kido, he has come to pick you up and you are annoying him. Have breakfast quickly and run to college.) Papa said.

"Ok fir sabko mere idhar rehne se itni hi problem hai to chali jati hu fir." (Ok, if everyone is having problem with me for staying here, then I should leave.) I said rolling my eyes in a rude tone.

"We don't have any problem with you beta, bas Ankur tere sath ho hamesha har jagah fir hum tension free hai." (If Ankur is with you always then we're tension free.) Papa said with a smile. I don't what does he mean by those words.

My family always like Ankur and I think they want us to be tied together in marriage alliance. Huh! They think we fell in love with each other. But that's not true. Yes, we care for each other, we are the happiest when together, but that doesn't mean we are in love. Somewhere I find him really attractive, maybe he also thinks the same for me. But our likes-dislikes, hobbies, they're totally different.

So we left my house, and I saw Ankur's bike standing there in front of the main gate. That bike was gifted by his father on his last birthday. He really loves biking and so he really takes care of his bike. Always making sure that it's clean with no scratch. It was a Bajaj Pulsar NS200.

To be very honest, he looks so hot while riding bike, with his hair flowing on the opposite side

To be very honest, he looks so hot while riding bike, with his hair flowing on the opposite side. I never told him though. So the next moment he wore his helmet and sat in the front, and I sat at the back. Then he started his bike and with very high speed we were on our way to the college.

*************

S

o cuties this is the first chapter of this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. ✨

Feel free to share your opinions and comments about this chapter. Please vote and share with your friends.

Stay tuned for next update... Till then, Good Bye 🌹

Yours author
~Ayesha Khatun 🌟