Cute

Y/N POV

It's Saturday, and this would be my first day of tutoring that jerk. Here I am, in front of Jungkook House. I would promptly turn down this position if the salary wasn't that great, but it is, and I can pay the apartment's rent three months in advance. Knowing that he is the one I am tutoring -  has already ruined this day, but I just can't give up.

Having a positive thought, I entered their house. It is really quiet here. I knocked on his door, and he opened it. There, I saw a still-half-awake Jungkook. His untidy hair gives him a charming, naïve appearance.

 His untidy hair gives him a charming, naïve appearance

Wait, what am I thinking again? snapped out of it Y/N. He stared at me for a second while rubbing his eyes. 

Me: Hi, good morning.

I give him a warm greeting. After giving me a strange look, he turned and made his way to the kitchen.  Did he just ignore me?! I gave a sneer, moved over to the couch, and took a seat. I looked at him, saw him drinking water, and headed to the bathroom.  

-----

He approached and took a seat next to me.  I then flip one of the pages of the book.

Me: Let's start with Math.

I said that and started tutoring him. 

Me: So that is how you solve it; now you try solving this problem.

I said, but I got no reply. I looked at him and saw him playing with his phone. So I have been talking for 30 minutes, and he is not listening?! Oh, so this is what you do to all your past tutors? Pfft, this won't work on me. I took the phone out of his hand with a sly smile.

Me: Give me that! You are not even listening.

He glared at me and tried to take the phone that I was holding tightly.

Me: Not until you listen and solve this problem I gave you.

After saying that, I got up to go run. I turned to see him sprinting after me. Damn, he's fast. I sprinted until he grabbed my wrist, causing me to slip and fall. I stared into his eyes as I felt my cheeks hitting up. I was so lost in his eyes and flinched at his words.

Jk: Are you done staring? Get up, your heavy bitch!!

I flinched and quickly got up. I closed my eyes, waiting for something to hit. but Jungkook just grabbed his phone from my hand.

----

I took a seat next to him silently. Oh my, how awkward this is. I'm so embarrassed by what happened a minute ago that I can't even look at him. I let out a long sigh.

JK: Are you giving up?

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Me: Do you think that technique would really work on me?.

I said, giving him a sly smile. He stared at me and slowly came closer to me.

Me: What are you doing?

I said as I shifted back until I hit the end of the couch. He hovered over me, his face so close to mine that I could hear him breathing. I closed my eyes tightly.

Jk: Do you think I would really kiss you?? You ugly nerd, stop with your thoughts; it's disgusting!

He said that, and I slowly opened my eyes. I thought he would change for just a day, but I guess it was all wrong. His words still hurt me. 

JK: Don't expect me to believe what happened an hour ago . You greeted me with a smile already ruined my day, and also, you falling into me is all you are doing, right? Stop with that sh*t; it makes me disgust you more.

Ouchh. I didn't do that on purpose; it is my true self. But he sees it as an act. I pushed him and quickly gathered all my things. I don't want to show him all my weaknesses and cry here. I walked out.

My eyes start to well up with tears as soon as I leave his place. I'm not sure why his remarks affected me in this way. He has always made negative comments about me back to high school, so I should be used to this. 

As I made my way to the closest convenience store, I brushed away my tears. I chose some pineapple juice and ramen, then I ate them while sitting in the corner.

............

I was walking in the park when I received a call from mom

ON THE PHONE:

Me: Hello~

                                                                                                                                    Mom: Meet me at this location

                                                                                                                                             ( Imagine a location)

Me: Alright mom I'll meet you there in 30 minutes

End Call:

..............

I quickly take a taxi and go to the location mom tells me. After about 30 minutes, I arrived and saw mom waving at me. I walked toward mom and entered a restaurant. I sat in front of her. She grabbed both of my hands.

Mom: You need to help your dad.

Mom looked at me sadly. I withdrew my hand.

Me: Stop with the acting mom. The both of you go gambling and lose, right?

I said, I knew this was the reason he called me. I let out a deep breath and get up to leave, but my mother interrupts me with her words. 

Mother: You worthless child cannot even assist your parents in solving this issue! I raise you to help us not to be arrogant and inhuman.

My eyes started to well up with tears. Since I was a child, I have never once felt her to be a mother. She has harmed and tortured me up until now.

Me: Mom, your problem is not my problem. ---

I was cut off when she slapped me hard.

Mom: How dare you talk back at me? Here, better get this money in one week.

She said she would throw a paper at me and leave. I picked up the paper and read it for 900 dollars?! How am I going to get this in just a week? 

.............

Waiter: Lady, you need to stop now; you're drunk!!

Me: Go away! Please give me one more.

I said this as I drank my third bottle of alcohol. I go to this place to forget about what happened today, and still, this fucking waiter is stopping me.

Me: Another one. *hiccup*

After drinking 3 and a half bottles, I decided to go home. The alcohol is so strong that I can't even walk straight HAAHA. I wobble in the street.

??? Hey girl, wanna have fun?

Some guy hugged me from behind. I tried to get lost in his grip, but he was too strong.

Me: Let *hiccup* go off me!! I'm going to call the police!

I said as I pulled my phone from my pocket, but my vision was really blurry.

??? Stop resisting beauty. I'll pay you a lot of money.

Me: S-stop, please. Don't *hiccup* do this.

.....