Missing her

"What are you doing here? I told you to call me if you need anything," I said, and I walked towards her.

She smiled slightly at me and moved to take a seat on the couch. I followed her and sat beside her.

"I can't sleep, Unnie," she said.

She was crying, which is why her eyes were so puffy. That guy is entirely to blame; if I knew who he was, I would hurt her in this way to make his life unbearable. I touched her head with the back of my hand and could still feel it was hot.

"I will get some porridge; stay here," I said.

I sauntered into the kitchen and picked up my heated porridge. I took a seat next to her.

"Here, eat this," I said, and I put the spoon with porridge in front of her mouth.

"I can eat by myself, Unnie. I'm not a child," she cutely said, snatching the spoon from my hand and starting to eat it.  

"Is it good? I specially made it for you."

"Yeah, it is really good," she said without even looking at me. She was so focused on eating the food I made.

"So what's your plan about this guy?" I ask, and she stops eating. There was a long silence before she answered.

"There is no plan; I'll just move on and forget about this feeling I have for him," she said as tears began falling from her eyes again.

Oh my god, how foolish was I to bring her to tears? She started crying again, so I shouldn't have asked this question.

"He doesn't deserve you. Don't cry, Y/N," I said, wiping her tears. 

"You deserve better than that jerk." 

"Unnie, it's my fault. I fell for the wrong guy again," she said.

Her voice alone makes it clear that she is genuinely fond of him. Despite her denials, I believe she already loves him since I know her so well. She simply fears acknowledging her true emotions.

"It is not your fault, Y/N, remember that," I said, giving her a warm embrace.

 ............

Nobody's POV:

Jungkook has been arriving at school extra early every day for the past five days in the hopes of seeing her, but he hasn't seen her in a few days, and it's worrying him a lot. He hadn't heard anything about her whereabouts or what happened after their fight, which was the last time he'd seen her.

He entered the empty classroom and walked straight to sit on the chair. He sits next to which Y/N's always sit which has been empty for the past 5 days.

Where are you, Y/N? 

It seemed to him that he had been waiting for Y/N to go to school. He wanted to assure her that he would never do anything to harm her and that everything was all a misunderstanding. He peered at the vacant chair beside her.

Like this empty chair, I felt empty without you here by my side.

It was painful for him to spend the last few days without seeing Y/N. He had a sense of emptiness and something lacking. He goes insane and overthinks everything when he doesn't see her. He felt bad about it even though he hadn't done anything wrong.

He had already told himself that he could not stand to wake up every day without seeing her stunning face. He missed her; he wants to hold her close and never let go; he misses her presence and her lovely smile; he misses her voice, her perfume, and her lips. He completely missed it.

He was so lost in thought when someone knocked on the table. He looked at that person, and it was Yoongi.

"Why do you look so depressed?" he asked, sitting in front of him.

"Hyung, did you know where Y/N is?" he sadly asked his hyung.

Yoongi sighs and looks at his friend. Sadly, he always asks the same question every day. He always mentions Y/N name. Every day, he tries to find her, but he fails to find her. 

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to hurt her?" he asks. 

"Don't you believe me, Hyung? It was all a misunderstanding. Yoonwoo kissed me first, and I also don't know why she told me that I tried to kill her," he said. 

Suga has already been informed by Jungkook of what transpired at the camp, and an investigation is already underway to determine the truth. Suga is aware that Jungkook would never harm someone he cared about.

"Don't worry, Jungkook, we will find her," he said, patting his shoulder.

............

 FLASHBACK..

Jungkook got back to the place Y/N said they would meet, but he didn't see Y/N there. He waited for her for 30 minutes, and when he realized that she hadn't gone back and the game was about to end, he began finding her.

Concerned that Y/N was nowhere to be found, he ventured further into the dense forest to look for her but was unsuccessful. Yoonwoo halted him as he was running quickly back to the camp to obtain more assistance in finding her.

"Hey, Kookie, where have you been? I've been looking for you," Yoonwoo asks.

He ignored her and walked past her, but stopped when she held his hand. 

"Kookie, I miss you. Let's go home. My feet hurt already," she pouted. 

"You can go home by yourself; you have your own car," he said, not looking at her and yanking her hand.

"But I want you to drive me home," she said, hugging his back tight.

Jungkook tried to let go of the hug and pushed her; she slightly stubbled back, but she just pulled on his shirt and crashed her lips on his lips. Jungkook widened his eyes and was about to push her when someone already pulled Yoonwoo away from him and gave him a hard slap.

 When he realized that Y/N was hurt and bleeding, his eyes widened. When he attempted to clarify, Y/N ignored him and left without offering him a chance to explain.

..................

AFTER CLASS

In the hopes of seeing her, Jungkook made the decision to visit Y/N apartment. He started driving, and a short while later he was outside her apartment door. He repeatedly rang the doorbell, but nobody answered. He lets out a long sigh.

"What are you doing here, young boy?" someone said. He looked at that person and saw an old guy.

"Do you know Jung Y/N?" he politely asked. 

"Yes," the old man replied shortly. Jungkook's eyes beamed as he thought there was still hope in finding her.

"She hasn't come home for the past 5 days," the old man said. Jungkook smile drop when he heard what the old guy said.

The fact that she hasn't been home in the last five days worries him even more. He sighs and gives the man a sad look.

"Thank you, sir. I may take my leave now," he said, giving the old man a small smile.

He entered his car and sighed.

Where are you?