Pranked

Y/N POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. Where am I? I asked myself as I slowly got up and scanned the surroundings. I started going downstairs,  I noticed a man cooking. I saw a baseball bat and grabbed it as I carefully tiptoed without making any noise. I approached the man cautiously, prepared to strike him in the head, when he abruptly turned around.

Me: Heeseung?

I gasp.

Heeseung: What? Are you going to hit me with that after I save your life?

He said it, smirking . Well, how I wish I could take that smirk off his face.  I just glared at him

Heeseung: Not even a thank you? Your life was genuinely spared by me.  And here you are giving me those death glares? I should have just left you there.

He said. I just scoff; he never changes one bit and is still so arrogant

Me: Thank you. Ok, I already said it. I need to go.

I responded as I turned to leave, but before I could get away, he pulled me close into a hug.

Me: Why do you do this?

I said as I tried to push him, but to no use; he was too strong.

Heesueung: I miss you. Would you please simply let go of the past and give me another chance?  You know that I still love you.

He said as he looked at me, leaning his face closer towards me.

Me: Let go of me!! We broke up already. I don't love you, and I never will. Now let me ---

I was cut off when he kissed me. Wtf, I pushed him and slapped him really hard.

Me: You really have no shame! How could you do this? You are already in a relationship with my sister. Why do this again?

I said as I wiped my lips. 

Heesueng: We are not in a relationship. I don't like her. I told you it was all misunderstood, but you never listened.

He said. He grabbed both of my hands. I just rolled my eyes many years have past and he is still lying in front of me.

Me: I don't need any of your explanations! I have had enough. Can you just let me go? I want to go home.

I said as I wanked my arms. I started walking out, but then froze when he said those words.

Heeseung: You will always be mine!! No one can get you from me!

He said those, which gives me shivers. I just ignored what he said and got out of there.