CH2: Not a Hero

A/N: Just pretend it's raining outside for this Pic

I instantly woke up to hearing gunshots far away. I got surprised but calmed down when it wasn't being directed towards me. Apparently Violence is common in the city so much that we are used to it.

I got off my bed and noticed a spot of my Blood on it. I grabbed my cleaning drone from my shelf and activated it.

The cleaning drone started immediately cleaning the blood on my bed. My drone was sadly damaged when I accidentally Shot a Quantum Beam on it when I was testing Combining my powers with Technology 2 Years ago. it can't pick up stuff due to that but can still clean Liquid and Food. And they're quite Expensive as they cost over 300,000€ So I probably won't get another one soon.

I left my room and went to the living room.

I grabbed a Bottle of water and took off my mask and hood

I grabbed a Bottle of water and took off my mask and hood. I was tired from that Fight yesterday. When I was younger, I fought Archons at the same skill as me. I didn't know Killer K was way above my league.

Almost cost me my life.

Drinking most of the water. I then turned on the TV to watch the news and see if our fight got the Newses attention. Apparently it did.

News Reporter: Today we report the damage done in this Sector 4 by two Archons, one was Killer K. A Psychopath joined with Legion that has been on the run for 6 Years. The Archon second is currently Unknown.

"Hmm, Guess I got to the end of the line and didn't get identified. Until they find out. Guess I need to learn not to be stupid. (Sign)" I asked myself.

I heard a ringing from my pocket and pulled out my Phone.

I then answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You probably heard of me yesterday so let's get to the point"

"What?" I asked.

Unknown: The man wearing The Suit. who asked you to Subdue Killer K.