TS-19 .2

The feeling of someone's hand drifting around her bare back caused the blonde girl to gain consciousness, fighting through the pounding headache she opened her eyes to see Glenn staring back at her.

" Good Morning"

He smiled down at her tucked a hair behind her ear, and continued rubbing a hand along her back.

She was relieved that her bold move last night didn't change anything, he wasn't upset with her. She moved to stretch out feeling comfort in the cotton sheets and realized she was still naked, she pulled the sheet towards her chest and turned to look over at him," Good Morning."

Glenn looked at her and opened his mouth to speak when a pounding aw heard on the door, the boy looked at her sheepishly and hurriedly put on a pair of pants before heading for the door. The girl wrapped the sheet around herself and went to follow him, realizing who it was," Hey T,"

Glenn who was mid-conversation spun around seeing her nearly naked in the doorway,

" Addy!"

T-Dogs eyes widened when he realized Addy was also in the room and quickly figured out what must have gone down last night, " Oh man! " he high-fived a stammering Glenn," There's breakfast down the hall for you two, see you then ."

Glenn quickly shut the door and leaned against it with a blush cast on his face, he then turned to blonde in a scolding manner, " Are you going try to kill me ?"

Addy shook her head a serious emotion flitting in her eyes as she stepped closer, "If I had my way I would keep you forever Glenn."

She looped her fingers through his belt loops and pulled him towards her, standing on her tiptoes entrancing him into a passionate kiss, his hands coming up to cradle her face. The kiss grew heated, as her hands moved near the front of his jeans, causing Glenn's breath to catch when suddenly she drew back. He looked down to see that she buckled his belt and narrowed his eyes down at the blonde leaning down to place kisses along her neck.

Addy giggled and stepped back," We have to get to breakfast for they send T back to get us,"

Glenn went to protest when the girl moved out of his reach dropped the sheet from where it was wrapped around her body and ran into the bathroom. The boy groaned again and then grabbed a shirt, and headed out the door for breakfast.

Glenn made it to the dining area and immediately avoided the T-Dog smirk but accepted a plate of eggs from the man. His pounding headache was almost unbearable as he sat down when Rick walked into the room, "Hello."

Dale looks up, "Morning."

Carl: noticing his dad was awake began bouncing in his chair in excitement, "Are you hung over? Mom said you'd be."

"Mom is right." Rick looks at his wife with a knowing smile, happy to be in her good graces.

"Mom has that annoying habit."

T-Dog steps up, "Eggs. Powdered, but—but I do 'em good."

Glenn set his fork down and groaned holding his head in his hands.

T-Dog looked over at the boy and then back to Rick, "I bet you can't tell."

Dale laughs at Glenn's misery and T-Dog's teasing. Jacqui rubs Glenn's shoulders. T-Dog dishes out the eggs to all, including Glenn, "Protein helps the hangover."

Rick holds up a bottle of aspirin, "Where'd all this come from?"

Lori looked over, "Jenner."

"Could you help me, please?"