Part 63

Content warning: get ready for some more spicy scenes!

WARNER

I tilt my head up, searching her gaze. If Zoey was a wolf, her eyes would be turning black. As it is, I watch her pupils expand with excitement.

With the odd tracks her mind sometimes takes, I can't fathom what her goal is. But I hope she has something dirty planned.

"Lifting this couch on my own wouldn't be a problem." Since I don't go to the gym, I can't offer my benching numbers.

"When you carry me . . .?" Her breath catches, and her pulse pounds so hard I can watch it flutter under her skin.

"Light as a feather."

My human nods, her eyes tracking over me, then she abruptly sits up, which pushes her ass into my straining erection. I groan, eager for the moment I can push inside her tight heat again.

"I've decided against the couch," Zoey announces.

"You want me to carry you to the bed?" Please say yes.

"No."

"Then—"

"How do you feel about fucking me up against a wall?"

My answer is to scoop her up in my arms, holding her close against my chest as I move to the middle of the room.

"Which wall?"

Zoey chuckles, smoothing her hands over my tight shoulders. Her touch is fire and torture and I never want her to stop.

Instead of choosing, she leans into me and bites the lobe of my ear.

I grunt and stumble forward, finding the nearest space, an expanse of bare wood, to press her up against. My hips and chest pin her in place, and she gasps when I rock against her.

But then she utters the one word sure to freeze all the heated lust coursing through me.

"Stop." Zoey commands.

And I listen, immediately stepping back and letting her feet settle on the floor. My eyes trace over her body, searching for where I went wrong. Nothing is obvious, but I yearn to know. To correct my mistake.

"Zoey, I—"

"Do you want to lick my pussy again?"

A shiver works a slow path through my body, and I can imagine blackness seeping into my eyes.

"Yes," I growl. The thought of having Zoey's taste on my tongue brings my animalistic nature to the surface.

"Then get on your knees."

I drop fast and press my face into her belly, breathing in her earth sweet scent. Zoey sighs a happy note as I nose through her curls, then lifts a thigh to give me better access. Her eyes flutter closed at the first swipe of my tongue. Hands in my hair, leg slung over my shoulder, bare breasts thrust forward. She is a goddess. Powerful. Taking what she wants from me without an ounce of embarrassment.

This is what I hungered for after that first night in the bar. I needed her, this woman who wouldn't be afraid of me or mine. Someone fierce and bold. Unafraid to dominate even the most terrifying of monsters.

Maybe Zoey Gunner isn't the type of person looking for control out in the world, but here, in our passion, she holds court. In our pack of two, she is the alpha, and I am her devoted beta.

A human who knows about my claws and fangs, yet still demands I drop to my knees and lick their cunt.

Her moans twine with gasps as her nails dig into my scalp. The sharp pricks go straight to my cock, and I fist myself even as I circle my tongue around her clit.

"That's it," she groans, writhing against the wall, rocking into my face.

Arousal tastes sharp and tangy, not like food, but delicious in a forbidden way. I bury my face in her folds. Her warmest spot.

"Warner," Zoey pants my name, and I stare up at her through the valley of her breasts. Maple brown eyes connect with mine. "Make me come," she demands.

My balls tighten, wanting to join her. But it's too soon. If I can last, I'll be inside her, surrounded by her tight warmth.

Sliding my lips back to her clit, I suck until she's gasping on screams. Her legs buckle but I catch my goddess, slinging her other leg over my shoulder and pressing her to the wall as the orgasm ripples through her.

After a moment, I realize the painful, pleasurable grip on my hair has loosened, and instead she's stroking my sweat-damp strands.

"Good werewolf."

I glance up to catch her little smirk, which has me chuckling. "Smart ass," I mutter before pressing kisses to her soft belly. Her scent surrounds me, thicker than syrup, and I'm still hard and throbbing.

A light touch strokes under my chin, tilting my head up.

"Stand up."

I slide her legs from my shoulders and rise up from my crouched position. Suddenly looming over her feels wrong. Zoey should have the higher ground. Wrapping my palms around her thighs, I boost her up until my new belt is her strong legs. We both groan as her damp center brushes against my erection.

But the delicious sensation somehow brings on a sliver of logic. "Condom. Fuck. We need—I need—" Do I have any with me? My brain is barely working, but I cycle through the places guys normally keep condoms.

Wallets. But our health ed teacher told us that's a good way to end up with a damaged rubber.

Glove compartment. I drive a fucking motorcycle.

Bedside table. We're at Minnie Gunner's cabin. I doubt the woman kept a lot of contraceptives around.

"I don't have one." The confession burns my throat with regret, my forehead banging against the wall I have the most gorgeous, intoxicating woman pressed up against. But a small hope flares to life. "Do you?"

Leaning back, I find myself staring at a furiously blushing Zoey. Her fingers fiddle with the hair at the back of my neck, and her eyes dart around as if trying to look anywhere but into mine.

Worry rattles through me.

"Zoey?"

"I was going to!" The words burst out of her, and her cheeks get even redder. "I was in the store, in the aisle, standing right in front of them, and then boom!"

"Boom? What's boom?"

"Your mom is boom." The sexual dominate from a second ago flees in the face of her embarrassment. "She walked down the aisle and we made eye contact, so I panicked and grabbed tampons instead. This town is so fucking small."

Damn it, Mom. Way to be a cock block.

"It's okay." Her skin is scorching when I press a kiss to her neck, all that blood pooling just under the surface. "We can have sex another night."

The talon grip is back in my hair, pulling my head back until I meet molten chocolate eyes.

"Sex isn't only P in V, Warner. And I'm not going to be satisfied until I see you come."