𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔...

"Kaa-chan, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the house. "Welcome home musume, take off your shoes, you know the rules." Kaa-chan said. "Okay." I rolled my eyes as I entered the kitchen, and sure enough there was Kaa-chan, cooking in her coat, again.

"Kaa-chan, why are you still wearing your uniform? Come on now, go get changed." I shooed her away. She laughed through her protests as she walked to her room upstairs.

A moment later Tou-san arrived. "Welcome home!" I said as I ran to hug him. "I'm home musume, how are you?" He said patting my head softly. Still holding onto him, I said, "I'm great! So... What do you have for me?" I asked cheekily. Tou-san merely laughed and pulled out a box.

"What's this?" I asked confused. With a hushed voice he said, "Don't open it now, do so on Valentine's day okay?" I nodded and ran off to put it where I wouldn't see it. Once I did I saw Kaa-chan walking down the stairs in a beautiful light yellow, flowy dress with white sandals, her hair down and a white pearl necklace on.

Tou-san was a loss for words. I looked in between the two of them since I seemed to be invisible, then coughed to get their attention. They seemed to snap out of it as they both blushed and looked at me. "Tsuna-koi... wow, you look stunning." He said grabbing her hand softly. "Oh hush now Jiraiya, you're exaggerating..." Kaa-chan said looking away with a blush.

Tou-san whispered something into Kaa-chan's ear which seemed to make her blush even more and then proceeded to hit his head, hard. "Ouch Tsuna-koi...!" He yelled, holding his head. "Hmph, that's what you get." She said looking smug.

"Kaa-chan you look beautiful, are you going somewhere?" I asked looking at her. "Well, yes dear I am, your father here wants to take me out for dinner." I gasped. "Without me?" I turned away from them and pretended to shed a tear. This made both Kaa-chan and Tou-san rush over to me and said, "Don't be like that dear, we'll be back before you know it!"

"Really?" I said sadly. They nodded as they hugged me. "Fuyuhito and Rina will take care of you while we're gone, promise to behave?" Kaa-chan asked. I nodded. "Kaa-chan, what about the food you were cooking?" I asked suddenly remembering the pot in the kitchen. "I told Rina to take care of it, she's in the kitchen right now cooking don't worry I had not forgotten." She smiled.

"Tou-san you can't leave looking like that!" I said, noticing he was still in his work clothes. "What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" He asked. I gave him a look which made him look down. "Come on now, go Tou-san!" I clapped. He sighed and walked upstairs anyway.

"Now my dear Naru that's no way to talk to your father okay?" Kaa-chan scolded me. I pouted and looked to the side. "Naru..." I sighed softly. "Okay Kaa-chan, but I was just-" "No excuses." Kaa-chan interrupted. "Okay..." I sighed, hugging her legs. "Promise me you'll be safe?" I asked. She nodded, kneeling down once more to hug me. "I promise, nothing will happen to us." She said kissing my forehead softly.

We stayed that way for what seemed like eternity when Tou-san finally walked down the stairs. He wore a white long sleeve shirt with a beige sweatshirt, white pants, beige formal shoes and a silver Rolex on his left wrist. His long hair was tied into a low ponytail and he had a bouquet of red tulips in his right hand.

He walked towards Kaa-chan with a smirk on his face. He then handed Kaa-chan the flowers to which she blushed. He then gently took her hand and said, "Naru my dear, your mother and I are leaving for a while, you'll stay and listen to Fuyuhito and Rina okay?" He said. I nodded and waved as the left. "Bye Kaa-chan, bye Tou-san!" I yelled as they entered the car. Tou-san honked the car in response as Fuyuhito-san closed the door.

"Naruto-chan, are you perhaps craving anything?" He asked. "No, nothing in particular Fuyuhito-san, I'll just watch some television." I shook my head with a smile. He bowed his head and headed back to work.