Adina's trauma/angst moments

(Here are the moments of how much pain Adina has been through, even though she tried to remain strong and tough, refusing to show weakness to her friends and family)

1. She's been mistreated by her "parents".

2. She's been bullied and harassed by Scott Piper (bully Ninjago OC).

3. Accidentally killed Candace, Scott and 7 village teens with her powers.

4. Lost Luke from an illness.

5. Killed her "parents" and got her memory switch turned off.

6. Lost Morro.

7. Almost manipulated by Chen.

8. Betrayed by the Time Twins.

9. Has autophobia. (Season 4 and 15)

10. Rejected by Zane. (Season 3)

11. Lost Zane. (Didn't know he got back to life until season 4)

12. The team splits up/sending Adina to depression of her brother figures leaving her.

13. Feeling left out/replaced (season 5).

14. Never got to say goodbye to Morro. (Season 5)

15. Gets criticised by the public because of her relationship with Shade due to her being a Nindroid.

16. Gets tortured, hair cut short and her tongue cut off by Nadakhan (season 6/that was erased by Jay's last wish, so it didn't happen in the current timeline).

17. Ninja not helping her and Lloyd fight Garmadon. (Season 8).

18. Watching her older brother-figures and master's "deaths". (Season 8)

19. Her sister figure/best friend (Nya) becoming part of the ocean. (Season 14)

20. Her two older brother-figures and little brother-figure leaving her.

21. Her upcoming death. (Season 15)

22. Nearly killed by Kai's, Cole's, Zane's, Jay's and Lloyd's powers because they're hands were cursed by Melissa. (Season 3)