Eleonora's secret half-siblings

Eleonora was on a journey with Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and Puss. She encounters two people named Dakota and Francis, leaders of a wild group called "The Ravengers". Eleonora learns that Dakota and Francis are her older half-siblings, much to her shock.

Eleonora's siblings.

Name: Francis.

Age: 29.

Sexuality: straight.

Personality: overprotective, stern, brotherly, supportive and bad*ss.

Family: unnamed mother. James (father, deceased) and Eleonora (younger half-sister).

Love interest: Gwen (wife).

Likes: his wife, fried chicken covered in mustard, pancakes with honey, combat and his knife.

Dislikes: His father's abandonment, the history of his blind eye, cats (sometimes Puss), singing and not knowing much about his family history.

Abilities: telekinesis and healing ability.

Skills: fighting.

Weapons: his knife.

Name: Dakota.

Age: 25.

Sexuality: bisexual.

Personality: overprotective, strict, cold, sisterly, paranoid, caring and bad*ss.

Family: Matilda (mother), Justin (father) and Eleonora (younger half-sister).

Love interest: 5 ex-boyfriends. 5 ex-girlfriends. Kyle (current boyfriend).

Likes: women, men, children (sometimes), books, candy rocks, trees and stars.

Dislikes: her mother's disappearance, not knowing about her family history, gross food and insects.

Abilities: talking to animals.

Skills: martial arts, cooking and archery.

Weapons: Axe.

Francis, Dakota and Eleonora: