ROTBTFD siblings (my OCs)

Mark (Frozen OC)

Mark (Frozen OC).

Andrew (Tangled OC).

Scarlet (HTTYD OC).

Grace (Brave OC).

Relationships.

Mark and Scarlet: Scarlet looked a bit hostile toward Mark at first due to being backstabbed by people before until Mark showed kindness by giving her a place to stay and warmly welcomed her. Scarlet starts to warm up to Mark and become close to him, but still remain a little cautious. The two would talk about their close bonds with their siblings. If there is AU where Mark never married Rose and Scarlet never dated Snotlout, Mark and Scarlet would date each other.

Mark and Andrew: just like the theory with Rapunzel being cousin of Elsa and Anna, Mark and Andrew are cousins. They used to be very close when they were young, but drifted apart because of their responsibilities for their kingdoms.

Mark and Grace: due to being fifteen years old, Mark would be acting like a father figure/brother figure to Grace, protecting her from bad situations.

Andrew and Grace: Andrew and Grace would share a bond when they talk about their families. Andrew would feel sorry for Grace because she lost her parents from a storm at sea after learning she was adopted by Merida's family.

Grace and Scarlet: Both girls would have a sisterly bond, but due to Grace being girly and Scarlet being kind of a tomboy, they're personalities can clash sometimes.

Andrew and Scarlet: Scarlet would be a bit cautious around Andrew, but warms up to him due to his brown hair and green eyes remind her of Hiccup.

Masked: