Lana's pregnancy of Keith's child

I'm sorry. There's no Gacha here.

Lana and Keith have a romantic night together. A few days later, Lana begins to feel extremely unwell every morning and keep craving for food. She went to Pidge for a check up and they find out that Lana is pregnant. Lana becomes shocked and worried. She is afraid that Keith will break up with her because of the pregnancy, but Pidge tried to reassure her that Keith could NEVER leave her (Lana) because he is a loyal boyfriend who loves Lana with all his heart.

Two days later, Lana tells Shiro about it, who is shocked at first. Lana tells Shiro about her worries, but Shiro tells her that Keith loves her and will NEVER leave her. A week later, Lana told Keith the truth. Keith is shocked and Lana asks if he doesn't love her anymore because of the news. But Keith kisses her and embraces her, telling her that he may be shocked about it, but that will never make him love her less. That made Lana feel so much better. 8 months later, Lana and Keith didn't go on missions and spent time together, along with Keith promising his newborn child that he will protect them. A month later, Lana gave birth to a healthy baby boy, or girl (your choice). Lana and Keith are emotionally happy to meet their baby.

4-5 years later.

Keith and Lana are in a field of juniberry flowers with their son/daughter. Lana can be seen pregnant with Keith's second child. After playtime, the family of three (soon-to-be four) cuddled as they watch the sunset and they say "I love you" to each other. Keith and Lana kiss each other, and then kiss their son/daughter on the cheeks.