Forty-Nine (Smut)

Even though there was warm sunlight that fell through the windows and bathed the room in a golden tint, the sheets were cold.

That sensation against your burning hot skin was a kind of feeling you had never experienced before. It made you want to push yourself towards it, rub against the pressure until it would burst.

Now completely naked, Ellie lay next to you, her head rested in the palm of her hand while the other drew along the lines of your hips and shoulders.

Excitement and shyness mixed in anticipation with the things you were about to do to her.

Ellie smirked, she knew what you were thinking, grabbed your face and kissed you in a heated, hungry way. Again, her tongue made its way through your lips to explore the inside of your mouth.

Your hands found her face, held her close while she pulled your hips closer to be able to get a handful of your back and squeezed it.

A shivering breath escaped your nose. Ellie swallowed the sound.

Heat tortured your folds, made your flesh swell and twitch. With every move you could feel how the wetness grew, covered the inside of your tights.

Her hands were nimble and remained almost unnoticed as she let them slide down the small of your back, over your backside and then over your thigh to get closer to your middle.

At the softness of her touch, your stomach flinched. The movement send a shiver right between your legs and made you sigh softly.

Ellie smiled against your lips.

All of a sudden you found yourself on your back, sheets nestling against your (S/C) skin. She lowered herself on top of you, her hard nipples caressed yours and made you suck in a sharp breath.

With her lips on your neck and one leg pushed between yours she applied some pressure to all the right places to make you wiggle below her.

Like a dog in heat.

Slowly, she made her way down your neck, over your chest and stomach until the warmth of her breath caressed the edge of your hips.

Once more excitement dripped from your middle. Smiling, Ellie lowered herself onto your body, her cheek came to rest on the edge of your hips to listen to the sound of your desire for her.

Your sight was clouded by lust as you looked down on her. Your gazes met and heat chased through your body and made you shiver.

The green of her eyes shimmered mischievously.

Almost too innocent for herself, Ellie tilted her head, her eyes moved down to catch a glimpse of the heated, wet mess between your legs.

Her hands came to rest on the sides of your body, grabbing your hips gently but firm enough to force you to stay in one place.

Warmth made your swollen flesh twitch as she came to lay between your legs, only her eyes peaked out. To test the waters she moved a little closer and breathed against your pussy, making you whimper in response.

Your hand found the top of her head, grabbed a fist full of auburn hair. One last glance up at you and Ellie buried her face in your crotch.

With a moan on your lips you threw your head back into the soft pillows and pushed your hips up. Right into Ellie's face.

Struck by surprise, she let out a muffled sound but took the invite anyways and opened her mouth to let her tongue slide across your wet folds.

A shiver chased through your body, lightning exploded into heat and made you gasp. Your eyes fell shut but there was no escaping the pleasure that started to make your tights tremble slightly.

The surface of her tongue was rough, caused friction in all the right places. Gasps rolled off your lips, heavy and heated, turned into moans.

With every lick that Ellie took of your sweet juice, with every flick of her tongue, you started to melt between her fingers.

And it pleased her. So much so that she moved her face up to start sucking on the swollen bud of your clitoris. A low hum made her throat vibrate.

The sensation traveled through her throat, past her lips and right into the sensitive bundle of nerves. Something warm and liquid ran down your folds.

Ellie caught it with the tip of her tongue, took everything in and thanked you with a firm lick that parted your fold. She was skilled in what she did, played with the entrance of yours for a second before letting her tongue slide inside.

Warm walls twitched around her. And almost immediately you could feel how the heat drove you inside. It felt like your insides were pulsating, wanted to pull together only to burst with energy.

Ellie tilted her head, pulled out her tongue and began sucking again.

Your entire body stiffened. Your grip on her hair tightened. Perhaps even a little too much because Ellie winced. In response, she protested by sucking harder on your clit.

Pressure build up in your insides. The sheets below you were soaked and every suck and lick Ellie gifted you sounded more sloppy by the second.

Desperate for the final release, you gently started grinding your hips into the curves of Ellie's face. Her small nose turned out to be just the perfect size to make its way through your fold, up and down to tease your clit.

Taken by the pleasure you let your eyes roll back and moved with the sensation of what she was able to make you feel.

Moans dripped off your lips and made Ellie smile against your swollen, twitching flesh. The heat became so unbearable that you couldn't help but beg her for the sweet, sweet release.

And just when you thought it couldn't become any more torture, Ellie placed her lips on your clit and started to suck in a harsh, impatient manner.

Waves of pleasure tore you off the edge, made your mind spiral. With a scream of pleasure on your lips, you buried your hands in the sheets and came all over her face.

And Ellie took every single drop, licked her lips and relished in the sound of your release.

"That's what I like to hear more often.", she purred as the height washed over you. "I could get used to that."