01

Wow Calum looks so cute, alright carry on lol :)

Hi I'm Gabby and I hate school :)

Another boring day of school has passed by. It was the start of senior year and it already felt like hell.

I'm one of those people that can't wait to move out of my parents house and go to college and get a job. I could not wait to finally be on my own and be a responsible adult. But don't get me wrong I love a good party, and my friends will tell you I get crazy and do some stupid shit. But I'm young and I'm allowed to make mistakes.

So here I am on Friday night sitting on my bed scrolling through my twitter. Typical. My twitter feed consisted of everything involved with fashion. It was truly my one love. I always had my sketch book with me waiting for inspiration. I decided to go walk around New York City, something I haven't done in a very long time. I think the only thing I liked about living here was all the stores with different types of clothing. I would always go in and look around for hours. I spotted my favorite one Tinycrew. Everything there was pulled straight from the fashion catalogues, if I could live there I totally would. The cool thing about Tinycrew is that in the back there's a little modeling area. I've always seen people back there with the photographer. I have to admit I have sneaked back there and just watched but I've never gotten caught. Yet.

As soon as I walked in my phone dinged.

Callie: Can you to come over, I need something to wear tonight. 

Me: Sure i'll be over in 10...

I still had to walk home and get my car since I really didn't want to walk all the way to her house. The only thing I liked about eventually getting my license was being able to listen to my own music as loud as I want. The AUX cord was my religion. I plugged in my music and drove to grab something to eat for Callie and I. 

I pulled into her driveway and just sat there with the music blaring. It seemed to be the place where I would just think about everything. Next thing I know Callie's knocking on the passenger window. I unlocked the door and she climbed in. Kinda like a routine. We both sat in silence until finally Callie spoke up.

"Whats wrong? And don't say nothing because I can tell." she said with a smirk. 

"Okay well it's about Dylan. I kinda feel like I'm leading him on. Like I don't know, I really liked him when we first started talking but now I just don't feel the same. And he knows that I don't want to date right now but I feel like I'm leading him on. And he flirts so so so much and I don't know what to tell him. But I don't think I like him anymore...but he really likes me so I don't want to hurt him. " I said very quickly.

"Oh jeez. Okay well I think you know what you need to do, you're just scared. So you need to go tell him that right now. I still have a couple hours before I have to leave so tell him and then come right back please!" she said while giving me a hug and getting out of the car. 

Man I love my bet friend. 

I pulled up to Dylan's house and I admit I was pretty terrified. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I expected Dylan to open the door, but no. Some blonde chick opened the fucking door wearing just a flannel. Dylan's flannel. 

"Do you have our pizza or something?" 

"Uhhm no sorry, wrong house." I ran off crying back to my car. 

 I knew there was a reason I didn't want to date. Because boys are assholes. I drove so fast back to Callie's house, I was surprised I didn't get pulled over.

I got there and immediately got out of my car and opened her front door with my key. Callie gave me a key to her house when we first became friends and told me to come by whenever I wanted. Trust me this key was used a lot after that.

I ran up her stairs and jumped on to her bed only to find a half naked Callie in just her bra and underwear with clothes all over the floor. 

"Wow you sure have made a mess." I said trying not to laugh too hard. 

"Shut up and help me fashion genius!!" She screamed while throwing a shoe at my leg. 

"Okay I'll help you if you never call me fashion genius ever again." I said throwing the shoe back at her.

I jumped up looking through her things that haven't been thrown on the floor yet. "Where are you even going?" I couldn't put together an outfit if I didn't know what was happening.

"Wellll I'm going on a date with Luke to the park." she said slowly. 

"WAIT, you mean blue eyes, perfect smile, loves bands, LUKE HEMMINGS?! This puts so much added pressure onto me! He's like the hottest senior at our school. Good Job! " I found a Good Charlotte t-shirt in the back of her closet and laid that on her bed along with a ripped pair of light wash jeans. She put them on and just stood there while I thought. I grabbed one of her red flannels that was on the floor and tied it around her waist. "Okay looks good I think. Now what the hell is going on with your hair?" I said trying to hold back a laugh. 

"Sit down and turn around." I said. I brushed out her hair and fishtailed it all the way down and threw it over her shoulder. I grabbed a black beanie from her dresser and put it on her head. "There, what do you think?" 

"Well I love the outfit but I think going barefoot would not be socially acceptable. So please do your magic and give me a pair of shoes." she said while examining herself in the mirror. 

I grabbed her red high tops to match her flannel and made her put them on. 

"You need jewelry." 

I ran into her bathroom and found various bracelets along with a feather necklace. 

"Okay I think thats everything." I said completely out of breath from running all over her room, wow I really need to start working out more.

The door bell rang but Callie was fixing up the last of her makeup so I went downstairs and answered the door. "Well hello there Luke Hemmings." I said in a kinda creepy way making him look at me in a weird way. Great I've already creeped out Callie's date. 

"Where's Callie?" He asked as he stepped inside.

"She'll be down in a second you can sit in the couch." I said as I directed him to the living room. 

"Okay thanks." I ran up the stairs to find Callie about to leave her room. 

"CALLIE I FORGOT HOW HOT HE WAS!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!"I screamed and jumped onto her like a koala.

"Wait take this gum. And be sure to tap that ass." I said as I winked at her right before she walked down the stairs. 

I watched as she walked out the door with luke and then waited a couple of minutes before walking to my car. 

-

-

-

Okay so this is my new story!! It will slowly get to where I want it to be don't worry! Pls vote and comment for new chapters!! I love you all so much!! Trust me his story will be very interesting! lol...