05

wow alright, I feel disrespected.

Hottie hottie hottie

-

Shortly after that I fell asleep.

I woke up around 3 am to find Calum's arm around my waist. I didn't want to move so I just went back to sleep.

I woke up to Calum shaking me awake. I'm guessing because today was Monday and we were definitely late. I was not going to survive today. I got up and got into the shower, using all of Calum's stuff. I realized after the fact that I didn't bring an extra pair of clothes. I freaked out and walked out into his room with just the tiny towel on. Calum looked up at me eyeing me up and down. This is the time where I am glad that I actually went to gym and looked somewhat toned. 

"Umm Calum." I said snapping my fingers trying to get his eyes to my face."I don't have a shirt to wear today. I have my jeans but thats about it." I said while adjusting my towel so that it wouldn't fall off. Making Calum crutched into his closet feeling a little uncomfortable. He came back with a black Pierce the Veil shirt and a flannel. I quickly thanked him before walking back into the bathroom to get changed. 

I walked back out with clothes on and my hair done. All I needed was my makeup from the car. I went to walk down the stairs when I heard Calum call my name. I quickly ran back into his room where he was laying on the bed in just his underwear. 

"Calum what the hell are you doing?" I said while walking over to him. 

"I don't wanna go to school." He pouted.

"Well, that fuckin sucks doesn't it? Too bad, I just have to go do my makeup and then I will Start carrying you down the stairs to the car so please get ready." I said throwing his black skinny jeans at him. 

"Wait, Why?" Calum asked.

"Why, what?"

"Why do you have to wear makeup?" He said sounding confused. "You're beautiful without it."

I took a second to register what Calum just said.  He definitely had a way with words.

"I don't really know, I just like getting ready and all that stuff." I said as I continued to walk down the stairs to my car. 

I got my makeup and went back up to his apartment. Although it was more like a house, I mean he had stairs inside his apartment. Which was so cool but kinda weird too. 

I took my time putting my makeup on since we were already going to be late anyway. Calum slid down his butt on the stairs and hopped into the kitchen getting the banana I threw at him last night and eating it.

I was feeling so many mixed emotions with Calum and I didn't know what to do. So basically that meant I ignored the problem until I wanted to confront him about it. I finally finished getting ready. 

"Calum, I'm leaving!" I screamed down the hallway. He immediately started crutching to the door. He got to the stairs and he jumped on my back. I think I was getting better at this because we didn't fall this time. We got to the car and Calum tried to grab my aux cord.

"Woah, excuse me?" I said as I looked at him with the cord in his hand.

"I just thought I could play my music..." 

"It's fine. I was just kidding." I said while laughing at Calum. He surprisingly had very good music taste. Which I could somewhat tell from his shirt he gave me. 

We made it to school 25 minutes later and I helped Calum out of the car.

"Okay listen Cal, you really gotta make this leg thing believable if you wanna get out of a late pass. You think you can do it?" I said with my hand on his shoulder.