06

lol Calum needs to come back to Vegas rn !!!

-

I froze immediately when his lips met mine. I pulled my head back quickly and brought my hand to his face, slapping him across his face.

"Gabby, what the fuck! You need to listen to me! I only told people that I slept with you because I wanted people to know that I was actually hanging out with someone as pretty as you! I always seem to go for the girls that dump me in a week and I just-"

And that was apparentally all that I need to crash my lips back on to his. We stood there against the lockers making out until I grabbed Calum's waist and helped him crutch towards my car. "You're coming with me."

We got on our hands and knees and crawled through the office making it outside without anyone seeing us. We continued to crutch to the car until Calum stopped. "Wait, I have like 3 more classes left till the end of the day."

"Who cares! Its Senior year it's only one day. Come on." I said while unlocking the doors. "We're going to my house. My parents aren't home."

Calum's face immediately turned red and he stared down at the ground.

"That's not what I meant!" I said quickly regretting aging that my parents aren't home. "I just meant that they were at work and they won't yell at me for skipping school." We both started laughing and got into the car.

I handed Calum the aux cord and he turned on Green Day. I rolled down all the windows and Calum stuck his head out the sun roof singing the words to the song. As soon as I got to a stop sign I slammed on my breaks and watched Calum loose his footing and almost fall off the seat.

"Gabby! What the hell!" He said while sitting back in his seat.

"Sorry, but you should have seen your face." I said while laughing.

We continued our drive back to my house with the sun roof closed so Calum didn't get any ideas.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out of the car making my way to the front door with Calum following behind me. I unlocked the door and we both walked in.

"Damn, this is nice!" Calum said looking at the house.

Yeah, its whatever. I'm not really here a lot anymore." I said.

"Why not? This house is sick." He said crutching up the stairs. If he fell backwards he would probably die, but I kinda trusted him.

"I just don't like being here with my family. I'd rather be other places."

"Well, anytime you would like to stay at my 'weekend' place you are welcome to." He screamed down the hallway.

"I will definitely take you up on the offer." I screamed back at him.

I walked around the house trying to find Calum. He has literally disappeared. I went into my parents room to find him sitting in the bathtub. Just sitting there with all his clothes on.

"You know Calum, When you take a bath you're supposed to be naked and have water in the tub." I said walking over to him.

"Gabby Smith, are you trying to get me naked in front of you?" He said as he took of his shirt while smiling. He threw the shirt at my face and I tried to hold back my smile. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"No Calum! That's not what I meant!" I said while throwing his shirt back at him. "I'm going to get my swim suit on so if you would like to go swimming, I suggest you get ready." I said while walking out of the room.

"Wait, I don't have anything to swim in."

"I have something, hold on." I went into the spare room and found some of Ashton's old swim stuff. He would always leave his stuff here. From the looks of the spare room it was like Ashton used to live here. I had basically a whole closet full of his clothes.