03

Dear Calum, 

if you would stop being so attractive girls wouldn't have breathing problems. 

Sincerely, 

every Calum lover ever

-

We walked out the store and packed up all the bags into my trunk. Callie looked really tired so we went back to her house. Callie went inside and immediately laid on her bed and I went straight to the kitchen to get us both ice cream. 

We just laid on her bed for hours eating ice cream and talking about pointless shit. How we mostly spent our times. We talked about Luke for awhile and gossiped about people at school. 

-

I was in the middle of talking about how I got the internship and I look over to see Callie asleep, snoring. I got off the bed to find a blanket for her when her phone fell off the bed. I must've been sitting on it. I turned on the screen to see texts from Luke. 

Luke: Hey babe

Luke: Do you wanna go do something today?

Luke: babbbeeeee where are youu?

Luke: I really just wanna talk to my girlfriend :)

In my world I was allowed to read these texts because I'm her best friend and we tell each other everything already. So it's not like there will be anything different on her phone that she didn't tell me. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT LUKE WAS HER BOYFRIEND! What the fuck. Why didn't she tell me? We were literally talking about Luke for an hour and she failed to mention the whole boyfriend thing.

I went on the other side of the bed and rolled her off onto the floor. She immediately woke up. "Gabby what the hell!!" She screamed. 

She kept screaming at me but I just sat there with her phone in my hands. 

She looked at me and tried to jump for the phone. "Yeah right. So last time I checked you were single right?" I said.

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Well, that's pretty weird since Luke is calling you his girlfriend. I wonder why that is." I said sarcastically. 

"Look Gabby I was going to tell you but I just didn't know how long it would last. I really like him but you never know....things happen I guess." She said. I could tell she was referring to her last so called boyfriends.

"Callie, Luke isn't like any of those of guys. They were all assholes. Just trust me...he won't do that to you." I said while hugging her tightly. Even though she hated hugs. "You should go hang out with Luke tonight. I'll stay here for the night and wait till you get home." I said as I gave her back her phone.

She quickly texted Luke back and walked out the door. 

Leaving me all by myself.

I sat on the floor of her room watching Netflix for a little while before I got a text from Angie. 

Angie: Hey girlie, theres a party at Conner's tonight. Pls come!!!

I guess one party couldn't hurt right?

I left Callie's house a little after 9 and made sure to lock up the house. I would be back later to spend the night anyway. I got in my car and drove to Conner's.

-

I got there and all I saw was drunk people.

What a great idea. Alcohol.