07

@ CALUM HOOD^^^^^^ DONT BE A FUCK BOY

OH WAIT, too late

-

I ran after him, catching up to him which wasn't that hard since he just got off of his crutches. I stopped and wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"I can't do it. I can't go in there." Calum said in between sobs.

"It's ok Calum, you don't have to we'll go home." I said while I unlocked the car doors. I quickly texted Ashton telling him we weren't going to be coming inside and that I was going to go home.

I figured we shouldn't go back to my house because of my mom so I decided to check into a hotel.

"So are we going to talk about what happened back there?" I asked while looking over at him.

He didn't answer, instead he just stared straight ahead at the road.

We made it into the hotel lobby and I checked in while Calum went to sit down on a chair.

"Hi I need a room for 2 tonight."  I said as nicely as I could to the lady at the front.

"Okay, I only have rooms with one king sized bed is that alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess that'll be fine." Realizing I'll have to sleep in the same bed as Calum again.

"Okay that'll be $79.29." She said holding her hand out for payment. I handed her my credit card and watched her slide it in the machine.

"Your room number is 1427, you'll be staying on the fourteenth floor." She said while handing me the room keys.

I walked over to where Calum was sitting down to realize he was asleep. "Calum, come on we have to go." I said while nudging him. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up.

We walked to the elevator in complete silence and I clicked on the 14th floor.

4th floor

"Why don't you want to talk about what happened?" I asked pushing my back against the door.

7th floor

"Because."

9th floor

"Calum...really?"

12th floor

"I don't want to talk about it because she doesn't make me happy anymore...and you do and I'd really like to keep it that way."

14th floor

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Calum just nodded his head and followed me to our room.

I've stayed at this hotel a lot actually, mostly because of my mom. It's become my second home.

We got inside and I immediately laid on the bed, stretching my body out all the way.

"Are you going to leave any room for me?" Calum asked, looking at me from the doorway of the bathroom.

"No no sorry, I'll sleep on the floor. I was just trying to stretch out my back." I said while grabbing a blanket and lying it on the floor.

"Don't be stupid, you can sleep on the bed. I don't want you to sleep on the floor." Calum said while grabbing the blanket off the floor and throwing it on the bed.

"And stop saying sorry." He said while pulling me into a hug, "You don't have to be sorry about anything."

4 a.m.