3*

Exam days-
I woke up, and all I can think about is her, her smile, her voice, and her eyes, and I am happy she's becoming my morning thought (happy morning thoughts).

I am going for my examination.
She's sitting on the last bench beside my row.
Every time I stop writing, I look at her and feel happy. I am doing this again and again. She looks innocent while writing on her paper. She's beautiful.
I have done my writing. Now I am waiting for her to complete her exam so that I can go back to the hostel with her. Yeah, I am smart for doing such things. Maybe I want her attention.

She completed her exam and submitted it to the invigilator. I did the same and followed her way. She said hello to me. I am on cloud nine. She said hello. I came back to reality, said her hello, and gave her a soft smile. She asked me to sit somewhere and talk about some random thing. I accepted her offer and followed her way.

We talked about people, her music taste, some of her stuff, how's her life going, etc.

I tried to give her comfort and softness as a good friend.

We talked for more than 30 minutes and came back to our rooms.

I am happy she talked to me. I tried to match her vibe as much as I could. I usually don't force myself to match my vibe with someone, but in her case, I did that just to make her comfortable and to be interested in what she's talking about.
The smile with which she holds her secrets,
The smile with which she holds the pain
The smiles with which she grabs everyone's attention
The smile in which my heart lives

Exam days passed.
It's my birthday month.
I told Noah not to tell anyone that my birthday was coming because I genuinely don't like fake love on my birthday. I just want her to celebrate my birthday on our own, so she said okay; she won't tell anyone that my birthday is coming.