11*

After two days,

3Nov
I am in the hospital with Noah.
She's suffering from anxiety, so I took her to the hospital.
We were at the hospital the whole night.

Noah decided to go home for a proper rest.
I agreed with her.
I booked Uber for her.
And I told her to call me when she reached home.

I came back to my room.
And I cried for two hours.
I don't know why, but I felt anxious without any reason.
So I cried.

After that, Arica came to my room and told me to come with her to her roommate's college party.

I decided to go with her.

We enjoyed dance performances.
Arica's looking pretty as always.
She's sitting next to me.

But I have to focus on other things too.

We came back to our rooms.

I took a power nap because I was tired from previous days.

When I woke up in the evening, I had dinner.
After dinner
Arica came to my room with her roommate.
For editing her pictures

I edited them all.
We had fun.
And they both leave my room after a few hours.

I felt sad, so I texted her to come back to my room.
Maybe she wanted it too.

She came into my room. We talked for a few hours, as she had told me that she had feelings for me. I am happy that she accepted it, but I am nervous. She's in my room. How can I be normal? She's laughing in front of me. I am happy that I am with her.

Time to sleep. I told her to sleep over here with me. She slept with me two days ago, but, in a normal way, she was facing the wall. I was uncomfortable changing my position to give her a safe zone and her comfort, but today I am extra nervous. Day by day, we are getting closer, and I am ready to go crazy with this bond.

She's sleeping with me again. God, why am I so scared?

We were talking about each other when suddenly she placed her hand on my wrist. Okay, this was enough for me to take the next step to pull her closer, but how can I say that I want her to be closer?

I said I could do it with my breath. I hugged her tightly and felt my lips on her neck. I made boundaries for me to crack in another universe. All of a sudden, I felt goosebumps under my skin. How do I hide them?

She's talking about some random things, but how do I focus when all I can think about is her being this close to me? We stopped talking for a few minutes, and suddenly the sexual tension crossed my mind—maybe in her too? Oh, in the very next moment, she said it to me.

I was smelling her perfume, and all of a sudden she kissed my lips, and I felt totally numb. What was that? Am I in a dream? Someone help me to come back to my senses, please?

I go back to where she stopped and kiss her like I never did before, in my imagination or in reality.

I want more and more of her touch in my skin and in my soul. I was hungry for that. I can feel her in me, but I want more from her.

I want to earn her in any moment, in every moment. The day she kissed me was all I needed to know who I am, but I am still confused. Did the day she kissed me lead me to death or make me alive again?

After some minutes, we talked about how we feel for each other and how pure this connection feels.

After some minutes, we fell asleep.
The night was filled with happiness.

I wish the night never ended.

I woke up in her arms, fully relaxed and happy.

Suddenly, happiness turned into sadness when she said, Bye, I'll meet you again.