17*

My phone started ringing when I came back to my room after a shower. I picked up the call.
It's Noah
She said, Let's go to the college; it's working day.

Ahhh, I am tired, but I have to go.
I met Arica on the stairs to the floor.
She waved at us.

We went to the college.
It's our first lecture.
Everything is boring.
All I can think about her is:

She's sitting next to me.
Is she thinking about me too?

After attending the lectures, we came back to have lunch.

After lunch-
I took a nap for 3 hours. My body's tired.

I woke up anxiously because of my alarm!
God, I got scared by the loud voice of alarm.

Around 5, I texted Arica to explore some random places around us.
We met each other on our floor.
We went to the grassy area of our city.

I had fun while listening to her and being around her.
I am alive every time she gives me her smile.

I was walking and matching my footsteps with hers.
Weird things are all I wanted to do with her.
I lost myself in those woods at that perfect timing.

What would be more perfect than this?
I don't want to know about you. I want to explore what's inside you.

Her silence said all the words. I will feel it through your presence and pretty eyes. What she feels is what's mine.
I'm loving you silently and loudly, however I want to; just let me hold you in me. Sometimes silence bothers me.

That's why I keep saying those random things because I know she listens to me.

I was feeling those moments with her and how badly I wanted to hold her. I just wanted this to be stopped forever. I wanted to hold the wind in her hair, her scent all over my body, and her hand in mine.

We sat somewhere; everything was just perfect. In the next moment, she put her head on my shoulder, and I was passionately about to say, I love you, Arica. Suddenly, she said, I love you.
And my heart was in my mouth at that beautiful moment.

I was completely silent. I was solving puzzles in my mind about how to describe her in words.
We clicked some pictures together.

After some minutes, the sky started getting dark. Oh! This is pretty; the universe is by my side all the time when I am with her.

We decided to run fast.
While I was running, she held my hand.
We were running, but it felt like the moment had slowed. It was like I was leaving this world behind.
Like we are running for a home where we belong,
Where we can dance in the rain without fear of getting wet, where we can sing in the darkness in the echo of an abandoned house, where we can live for each other

We stopped running, and I came back to where we were.

Where were we?
We are on campus, I said to myself.

After spending some minutes with her, when I came back to my room, the voices came back—the voices that made war inside me.

I realized once in my life I met a person who makes my inner self calm just by being with me.

17 feb
We made a decision to go somewhere together.
I am so excited.
I slept with excitement because, going out with her,
It's morning, 10 a.m.
I am waiting for her to come to the main gate.
She came, and we wished each other good morning.

No doubt, she's looking pretty as always!

We decided to go to the jungle area to explore some places.
After walking for an hour,
We found a calm and quiet place.
We sat and unpacked our stuff there!

The river is making this place more beautiful. We spent the whole afternoon beside the river.
We sat on a boulder, and suddenly I pushed her towards me and kissed her lips. I was dying to have my lips on her at that moment.

We clicked some pictures.
After a few minutes, we were sitting at a distance.
She kept quiet for some time, so I decided to feel the voice of water, but her silence was bothering me so much. At once, I was about to ask the voices behind that silence, but I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to ruin her peace. Maybe she's feeling something, or maybe nothing.

I meditate for 10–20 minutes.
But still, that silence was making sharp noises in me.

After some minutes, she came back in her good mood, and we decided to go where we unpacked our stuff. We danced there at a huge boulder, and that was the funniest part, like we were dancing like weirdos, but that was fun.
We decided to come back after spending a whole afternoon at that place.

We had our meal at a cafeteria.
'I am tired now; I just want to go to bed and get some sleep while getting cuddled by her.

After walking for an hour, we finally came back to our rooms, and I took a shower because all I wanted to do was relax my body.
I felt so good after the shower.
After dinner, I went to her room.

After some conversation, the whole game changed my mind and soul.

I was kissing her slowly, and suddenly I found myself lost in her bed.
Her touch on my body was all I needed, like a body needs drugs while getting hyped.

Suddenly, her hands on my nipples, AHHH perfect!
All I wanted to say was to stay here in my arms for my whole life.
She kissed my neck, and I dropped my shame.
I exhaled the whole darkness while moaning heavenly.

Her smooth and soft body. She was on me; I was a little nervous. She did not say anything but smashed her lips against mine.

This was so hot. Her being this close to me is driving me crazy. I will not be ashamed if I commit any sin in between this closeness. My heart was beating faster and faster.
Suddenly, she grabbed my breasts. Oh fuck, I whispered.
Her hands on my nipples were something I had been waiting for a long time.
She's teasing me. No, no, no, I was saying to myself in breath, Please don't tease me.
For god's sake, don't tease; just give me what I want.

After teasing for a few seconds, I felt her tongue on my nipples.
This is enough to make a dead body alive again, isn't it?
She sucked my nipples.
Damn! This is so pleasurable.

She pushed me a little more towards her and widened my legs before I felt her fingers rubbing my clitoral area.

playing with it, teasing me while
I was feeling my chest go up and down because of the arousal just she made.

I said it in a lower-pitched voice.
Fast
I crossed my legs.
She said in my ears, Don't change the position.
After hearing those words, I opened my legs a little bit wider and felt her fingers inside my soul.
After some minutes, I had the euphoria of an orgasm.

And I felt my soul coming back to me.
She hugged me and kissed me slowly after I was done.

After all those weaknesses in space, I slept peacefully.
My thighs were still shivering for more.
Her breathy voice was pulling at so many of my desires.

The way she was loving me was smoothly flowing through my nerves.
In this intimacy, I swallowed the whole universe.