Epilogue: Gabby

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting an orange glow across the tranquil lake. Gabby sat alone on the weathered wooden dock, her feet dangling over the edge, stirring the calm waters below. Tears streaked her cheeks, reflecting the fading light.

It had been six months since the incident. The memory of his infectious laughter and unwavering loyalty still haunted her every waking moment. Their bond was unbreakable, forged through years of his love for Eliza and the yearning for vengeance.

Zain had always been there for her, through thick and thin. But now, he was gone, taken from her in a Selfless act of sacrifice that shattered her world.

Gabby clenched her fists, feeling the weight of grief pressing down on her chest like a leaden blanket. without his comforting presence by her side, She was lost.

But as the last rays of sunlight faded into darkness, a flicker of determination ignited within her. She couldn't let Zain's memory fade away into oblivion. She wouldn't rest until everyone in that Cartel was brought to justice 

With a newfound resolve, Gabby wiped away her tears and rose to her feet. She knew what she had to do. She had to bring justice to those who were killed by the cartel Zain, Erin, and countless more.

And so, as the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Gabby made a solemn vow to her fallen friend. She would embark on a mission, a quest for justice and Vengence. 

For in the darkness of grief, a spark of hope still burned bright. And Gabby would carry that flame with her, guiding her through the long and treacherous journey that lay ahead.