Intro

- Welcome - to - Bloody Bandages - Maze Runner - x - Reader - x - Minho

In this fanfic, you have healing powers. By healing powers, I mean regenerating cells and muscles and blood or whatever to heal a wound. The most you can heal is a broken bone. You can't resurrect anybody. The downside to your powers is it uses your energy wayyyy too much OR you can use the rain, a lightning storm, or fire to fuel your powers (even though it never rains in the Glade, and it's unlikely in the Scorch). You cannot heal yourself.

Key:

Y/n = your name

N/n = nickname (for a teasing and playful way, not romantic. ex/ Newt calls Thomas, Tommy)

H/c = hair color

H/l = hair length

E/c = eye color (eyes glow and turn green when powers are being used.)

---

Age: 16

Reader is a female. Will be using she/her pronouns.

---

This is generally for the whole Maze Runner series x Reader, but you will be way closer with Minho. Sometimes romantically, sometimes platonically. 

No swearing, of course, we use ✨Glader slang✨

And yes, there's blood in this book, because it's the Maze Runner. 

BASED ON THE BOOK SERIES, so sadly, there will be no monthly bonfire. No moonshine, either.

---

! The Maze Runner belongs to James Dashner !

! You belong to yourself !

! No OCs in this book, so I don't own anything but the writing !

---

Italics  = sounds, random effects, emphasis

'italics' (with apostrophe) = Y/n's thoughts

bold = emphasis

bold and italics = author's note

bold, italics, and underline = unlikely use, but it's for emphasis and notes

(---) = the dashdashdash means a separator in time (time skip with no context)