Chapter 15.

(You guys were hitting at wanting some smut, well........just be prepared 😉😏).

The day is done. The happiest day of their lives was over. The reception was small but very enjoyable, and the food was delicious.

But now the couple was home. Finally alone...

Phil didn't even let Brooklyn get her seatbelt off before he was tossing her up in his arms and carrying her bridal style into the house.

Once inside the house and as gentle as he could to avoid seriously injuring his wife and unborn daughter, Phil dropped Brooklyn onto their bed and his lips were on hers the next second.

The kiss was so full of lust and heat as Phil searched for the ties to Brooklyn's dress, her own hands in suit, ripping his tie off and tossing it to the floor.

Before either of them were aware, Brooklyn had Phil right where she wanted him. Well, where she was able to have him and not have her lungs crushed under the weight of a baby.

Which was underneath her.

If there was any sight Phil's eyes could ever be blessed upon, it was his wife. On top of him, and riding his dick like a professional porn star. While pregnant, nonetheless.

Phil's hands were glued to Brooklyn's hips while hers were tangled in her hair.

All Phil cared about was her. Her pleasure was always on top of his, no matter what. (And that's what makes him so much hotter and lovable 🥵🥵).

"Fuck, baby......" Phil groaned, his hands grabbing at Brooklyn's thighs as she bounced up and down on her husband.

Despite being almost 6 months pregnant and feeling like she was carrying a full-size watermelon strapped to her stomach, Brooklyn felt absolutely amazing as she let her hands fall from her hair and onto Phil's chest.

"Feels so good," She moaned, her long black nails she'd gotten done for the wedding digging into Phil's tan skin, feeling the chest hair underneath her fingertips. (Because real men have hair on their chests 🥵🥵).

"That's it, baby..." Phil sighed, feeling like the most powerful man in the world as he adjusted to be laying back against the headboard instead of the mattress. "You're so fucking beautiful," He panted, his large strong hands holding onto Brooklyn's sides, helping her ride his thick cock as he kissed and bit at her neck. "Ride me like you own me, baby. I've always belonged to you..."

"Ohh~~," Brooklyn's brain was frying as she rode her husband's cock.

She managed to lift her head back up from being tilted back, her hands finding Phil's silky dark locks as she panted. "I love you, so much," She whispered, her breath gone as Phil bit at the corner of her jawline.

"I love you, Brooks," He groaned into her hairline, his hips starting to thrust up and down on their own. "So fucking much."

Fuck. It didn't take much longer until Brooklyn was nearing bliss. It had to be because she's pregnant, her hormones being all out of whack. "Phil......" She whimpered, her beautiful face beginning to twist together as her head fell back again.

"Cum for me, baby," Phil panted, one of his hands wrapping around Brooklyn's back before cupping the back of her head and guiding her lips to his, kissing her with every ounce of passion and romance remaining in his body.

Brooklyn's body spoke for her before her brain could, moaning and whimpering as she clenched tightly around her husband's dick.

The sudden tightness was enough to shove Phil over the edge, reaching his high as Brooklyn was in the middle of hers. "Fuck!" He shouted, his chest heaving for any bit of oxygen as the blissful feeling began to descend.