Chapter 7

“Hello, Julie Ann Daniella.”  he said.

I didn’t know who that is and I didn’t have to courage to turn around.

I heard a laugh.

“Well, well, well, Little Miss Daniella is afraid. Don’t be. I am not going to harm you.”

Although he said that, my head wouldn’t stop screaming danger.

“W-W-What do you want?” I said, keeping my voice steady.

“Now, if you turn around, I will tell ya.”  he said again.

I slowly turned around to face him.

“Y-you...” I was shocked to see him. He was a red haired man and looked absolutely normal-expect his red eyes. I didn’t have to be a genius to know that his eyes were not red because he didn’t sleep or something. They were his natural eye color.

He looked at me up and down. He then smirked.

“Miss Daniella, you look exactly like your mother.”

“W-W-Who are you? How do you know my mom?” I stuttered. His red eyes were scaring me.

“Enough questions, Daniella. I am here to drop you a message.”

“What would that be?”

“You are going to be assassinated!” he shouted as he shot some red power beams at me. I screamed as I dodged under the dining table. The chair in front of me broke into pieces.

I didn’t know what ‘assassinated’ means but I get the point that he was going to kill me. I am so frightened right now. Where are my powers that show up when I am afraid or angry? “Come out! Come out!” I mentally yelled. But they didn’t.

The man slowly approached the dining table with red sparks in his hand. He was ready to kill me.

No! Not now! I don’t want to die now! I just got to know with Jack Millers! I just made new friends! I haven’t said goodbye to anyone!

“Goodbye, Miss Julie Ann Daniella.” the man said, as he raised his hand to shoot the beams at me.

Tyler’s P.O.V

“That damn Daniella! She should have told us that she is going! Now what if something happens to her? We’ll get punished!” I mumbled as I walked home with Gabriel.

“Calm down, Tyler. Nothing can happen to- OH MY GOD!!! TYLER!!! LOOK!!!” screamed Gabriel.

“What is it?” I said as I looked where he is pointing at.

“Daniella!!” I shouted as we ran to our house. A lot of smokes were coming from the kitchen. I opened the door and ran to the kitchen.

“Daniella! You ok?” asked Gabriel and I in unison. She slowly nodded and pointed to the guy who was lying on the floor.

“What happened?” I asked eagerly. She hugged me tightly and cried.

Julie’s P.O.V

No! Not now! I don’t want to die now! I just got to know with Jack Millers! I just made new friends! I haven’t said goodbye to anyone!

Suddenly an idea struck my head. Why haven’t I thought about it before?!?!

This afternoon, I said ‘power off’ to turn my power off. So-

“Goodbye, Miss Julie Ann Daniella.” the man said, as he raised his hand to shoot the beams at me.

“Not so fast! Power on!” I shouted as I quickly raised my hand and shot the blue power beams at him.

He screamed in horror as he flew away and hit the boiling pot on the stove.