First Date

Candice's POV
It's 5:15, and we just got out of our massages, and we have 1 hour and 15 minutes before we have to leave for our dinner reservations. We go to the smoothie bar and grab smoothies real quick, and then we rush upstairs. I get in the shower first, knowing it takes me longer to get ready, then as I do my make-up and hair, Grant jumps in the shower. Still, in only my towel, I do the final touches on my hair when I suddenly feel hands creep around my waist, I turn to see Grant also still in his towel, giving me a warm smile. C: "Can I help you?" I say, looking up at him. G: "no, just wanted to admire how beautiful you are" C: "well you're quite good looking yourself sir" G: "damn, I am one lucky man" C: "that you are" I giggle. C: "but I am a luckier woman" G: "not as lucky as me tho" C: "you're cute" I say as I peck his lips. G: "I know" I put my finger on his chest. C: "don't get too cocky now" G: "too late" we both laugh. C: "are you gonna let go of my waist so we can finish getting ready" G: "only if I can get one more kiss" C: "you just want us to be late don't you" G: "why do you assume that" C: "because you are trying to start something you can't finish" G: "am not" C: "so you're telling me if I kiss you right now you won't get carried away" G: "scouts honor" he says as he does the little boy scout salute. C: "ok but I'm telling you, you are only getting one" G: "fine by me" I grab his chin and give him a short but passionate kiss, as are lips parted I felt Grant's hands travel down to my ass. C: "see I told you, I will not let us be late" I gently remove his hands from my ass, and he pouts his lips. C: "don't give me that look we have dinner reservations and need to leave in 30 minutes, we can have all the fun you want tonight" G: "but you just look so good I don't know if I can wait that long" C: "well your gonna have to, now go get dressed" G: "fine" lets hope we can make it to this reservation on time.

Grant's POV
It's currently 6:55, and we just arrived at Hy's Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar for our dinner reservations. C looked breathtaking. She had on a beautiful red dress with a high slit, and she really looked amazing. All imma say is that I can't wait to take it off of her tonight

*****************************************
Sorry for being away for a while. I've had a little writer's block with this story because I'm really into the one I'm starting to write. Anyway I hope you enjoy. Bye loves <3