| CHAPTER 4 |

I Got my results today and you know what, I aced it in school! I was so happy to see the marks and even though I was expecting this result, the excitement always gets to me

I shouted, "Mom, dad, Pri didi....dadu!" at the top of my lungs.

They all came over, but they were too shocked to react and I couldn't help but frown at their stunned faces.

"Vihu, are you sure this is your result?" my mom asked while examining the marks.

"Yes, this is my result, why are you all acting like this?" I said, feeling a bit confused.

"Well, you were playing games all day, so nobody expected these high marks," Prisha didi teased me while giving me a light smack on the head.

"Ouch, come on you guys! Yes, I played games but I also studied. I know how much I need to study, and I'm just balancing my life. Can't be stuck in my books all the time," I replied matter-of-factly.

"Okay, okay, congrats, my son," my dad said and gave me a big hug. Man, it was such an amazing feeling.

I hugged Everyone and all of them were down to celebrate with me.

We hit up a restaurant for dinner, played games in the mall, and treated ourselves to some ice cream.

My family is always a blast, I mean that's all I need in life - those happy faces by my side.

Prisha didi just graduated and is now interning at this huge company as a software engineer - she's seriously amazing, like there's no one like her. And you know what? Whenever I'm feeling down, I can always count on my didi to have my back.

And then there's my mom, a chemistry teacher at a school and guess what where she is teaching of course in my school. She's pretty strict, especially with Prisha didi, but since didi is smart, handling her wasn't much of a hassle for mom.

But then there's me - oh, my mom must be wondering what she did to deserve me.
What did she have eaten to have me.

I'm her complete opposite, totally carefree, and juggling my studies. Yep, my mom had quite a hard time dealing with my mischief when I was a kid.

My dad is a businessman and let me tell you, he's a tough negotiator. He's really good at it, even though he's on the quiet side and only speaks up when he feels his opinion is needed the most. I just adore him.

And my favorite person is my grandpa, he's amazing and always looks out for me. He's the one who encouraged and supported me in figuring out my career path and dreams.

I really want to start a business and create my own game. I'm passionate about gaming, and that's where the idea came from. I want to make a game that's adventurous, fun, easy to play, and with great graphics and more.
.
.
.
Few days later-

Today was an absolute blast day! I called up my childhood buddies, Yash and Siddharth, and they came here in no time. These guys have been my partners in crime since forever, and it's incredible how we all ended up choosing PCMB-as our streams. It wasn't a deliberate decision; it just happened that way...and no one was forced to choose this stream it's just i really need adventures in my life.