| CHAPTER 5 |

I was running to avoid meera but end up collided with someone when I look at her she has long hairs braided, she has hazel brown eyes, her baby hairs are falling on her face

I came out of my lalalaland until I heard.

"Can't you see?" She yelled at me while standing up. Ahh I am already frustrated with Meera and now her.

"Excuse me," i replied, standing his ground and meeting her gaze.

"Mr. Whatever, can't you see?",she shouted in anger, and that's it my short temper got triggered by her.

"First of all who the hell look into books while walking," i shouted.
She flinched at my tone, hnn good for her how dare she talk to me like that.

I mean she can also talk with me politely and simply apologize to me.

"Mr. Whatever, first of all, I was walking perfectly fine around the corner and also leaving room for others, and you got in my way," she retorted back.

"Can't you just accept that it's your mistake." As I said, I smirked plastered on my face just the thought of her apologizing.

"Why would I accept it when it's clear that it's not my fault? You were running in a corridor where it clearly says 'Don't run.' she said angrily, pointing at the school notice board.

Ahh she is so rude... arrogant and ugly chudail. (Witch)

'Well technically she is correct you are running despite there is a big warning on the notice board,' my subconscious mocked me.

I mentally cursed my subconscious.

But Vihaan Raichand never loses so I need to win this argument.

"Listen, miss, you can't talk to me like this."

"Oh, my apologies, Your Highness. I forgot we're in the presence of royalty. Please, forgive my peasant tongue," she retorted back with tight lipped smile.

"You....", i started to speak but she cut him off.

"God has given you perfectly fine eyes, use your eyes wisely..." she said as matter of fact and muttered "ankhein hain ya button."

(Does he have eyes or buttons)

If she thinks that I didn't heard but unfortunately I hear.

Ahh I don't like her...She is Rude... Arrogant Chipkali (Lizard) and...and...ahh whatever...I wish I never met her again.

Moving down the corridor, I spotted my friends entering at the same time.

Suddenly, I saw her - to avoid meera i had to confront that arrogant miss.

I mustered a fake smile while she gave me her most irritating grin.

"Vihaaannn," she sang as she grabbed my hand.