| CHAPTER 11 |

I am feeling my head is pounding, I am feeling a headache not that much but not less

I am feeling my head is pounding, I am feeling a headache not that much but not less. I felt uneasy and tried to open my eyes, but they kept closing due to how heavy they felt. Eventually, I managed to look around.

"Me kaha hu," I whispered slowly.

(Where am I?)

Due to the sunlight coming through the window, everything looked blurry and I couldn't see their faces clearly. But after a moment, I gathered myself and saw Yash, Sid, Tanya, and Ruhanika standing there.

"Dharti par," Yash replied, rolling his eyes with a hint of concern for his friend.

(On Earth)

"Ayein..."

"Gadhe tum dharti me ho apne vidyalaya ke andar chikitsa kaksh ke bistar par lete hue ho," Yash added sarcastically.

(You're lying in the medical room bed in your school)

"Oh my Vihaan, finally hosh aa gaya," Tanya exclaimed overdramatically.

(Are you finally awake)

"Guys, I'm fine," I managed to say.

"Kitni ungli hai ye?" Sid asked, showing Vihaan two fingers.

(How many fingers?)

What's with the two fingers?'

"What's nonsense, it's two fingers," I snapped at them, annoyed with their teasing.

"Badhai ho, badhai ho ladke ne apne hosh nhi khoye," Sid said and hugged Yash, and they both pretended to wipe away fake tears.

(Congratulations, the guy hasn't lost his senses)

My gaze landed on Ruhanika, she was there but not really, where did she disappear to?

"Oh, hey Vihaan, you're awake," the medical assistant came in to check my pulse.

"Yeah"

"Don't worry, you're fine, just drink some water, don't let your body get dehydrated, okay?" she said before leaving the room.

The bell rang, and the doctor signaling everyone to leave, and my mom also came in to ask,

"Baccha, are you okay?"

"Yes mom"

"Khana pina hai bas ulti sidhi cheeze khaani hai health par dhyan nhi ye nhi hoga toh kay hoga. Waise Why did you faint?"

(You need to eat and drink, only simple things but no....only have focus on junk foods, take care of your health, if you're not careful, what will happen?)

'Tell her Vihaan you were shocked seeing Ruhanika's top rank,' my inner voice commented, making me mentally roll my eyes.

"I was just feeling hot."