| CHAPTER 21 |

We all met up for the discussion session, and I found out at the last minute that our plans had changed

This individual competition become a team.

Gosh too much work.

I decided to stay in the team which Tanya chose, because I didn't want to interact with the other classmates.

It's not that I'm rude, I just feel more comfortable with Tanya. I wanted to be with her.

Just bestie things.

We worked on our strategy and finished up. Miss Ragini gave us instructions for tomorrow and warned us not to be late.

Also since Vani is new so, she will be in our team, but I hope she will join us and not feel alone.

I tried to focus on my books, but the guy sitting next to me was a distraction.

Gosh why did he have to wear White shirt.

Looking hot.
Freaking hot.

When he rolled up his sleeves, his veiny hands caught my attention.

I want my fingers to trail through his veiny hands feeling every single inch.

I felt the whole zoo of butterflies dancing in my stomach.

His slightly messy hair made me want to run my fingers through it and feel its softness.

The white shirt made him look even more dashing.

Wait.
I shook my head at my own thoughts.

'Ruhanika, you're being shameless. Why are you acting like a desperate teenager?' I mentally scolded myself.

'Hey, you idiot brain, stop releasing so much dopamine and oxytocin. Save those hormones for future use,' I scolded my brain.

My brain mentally rolled its eyes at me.

Yes, Ruhanika, don't think like this. It's just your hormones making you feel this way about him.

He was so focused on his work that I could only see him out of the corner of my eye.

As I tried to avoid thinking about him, I glanced up and noticed Yash looking at me intensely.

Did I do something wrong?

He looked at me, raised his eyebrows, and then shook his head with a silly smile.

I was confused but decided to focus on my work.

Suddenly, I felt his hand brush against mine.

I felt a quick jolt of electricity run down my spine, making me feel jittery.

Can a millisecond touch really make you feel like a whole bunch of butterflies are erupting inside you?

A few hours later, as we were about to leave, I heard Vihaan's voice, "Ruhanika, do you want to go with me?"