| CHAPTER 8 |

So it's been a few weeks and honestly, I've been having a great time at school

So it's been a few weeks and honestly, I've been having a great time at school. I've gotten really close to Tanya and I just really like her, even though she's super blunt sometimes, like bruh seriously she doesn't have any filter in her mouth and maybe I like this quality of hers atleast whatever she feels she spoke rather than me who thinks like an eternity to just make a decision whether I had to say something to other person or not. She's just so cool, you know?

As for my studies, things are going well so far but I'm not sure what I'm going to do next. My brother has finally moved in with us and I'm really happy for him. My family is doing okay, although I haven't seen my parents in a couple of days because they've been busy with hospital duties.

And we received this GKIQ form that I need to fill out and submit to the school in order to join the quiz. And you know what, that guy before, Mr. Arrogant? Turns out his name is Vihaan Raichand, quite a fancy and luxurious name.

I'm feeling pretty embarrassed about acting stupid around him. And another thing, I found out that Tanya, Vihaan, Yash, and Sid used to be in a group together since nursery. It's kinda interesting.

To be honest, I'm really happy that they let me be part of their group and give me a space in their friendship, that's what matters the most. No matter what anyone says, when someone shows even a little bit of importance towards you, a glimmer of hope sparks in your heart.

I still don't like Mr. Arrogant, but it's okay, everyone else is really cool.

I was walking into my school and got pushed, ended up falling on the boy with my books scattering everywhere and my elbow got scratched.

That boy stood up and looked at me in anger, "Idiot girl, can't even walk properly, miss, go get your eyes checked." I was about to retort when I heard a voice saying,

"Say sorry to her, you idiot I saw you intentionally walked to her side."

I looked up and saw Sid scolding that guy. He then smiled and comforted me with his eyes. The boy asked, "That doesn't matter where I was walking in fact why should I apologize to that cheap girl who pretends to fall on boys for attention?" He said it with a smirk, and I felt really sad and disgusted by his mindset.

Someone accidentally pushed me and that's why I fell, but no, I never tried to get their attention. I never did, yes Ruhanika you never did.

I was totally lost in my thoughts because I kept hearing comments like that and it's become difficult for me to stand up for myself. It feels like I'm stuck in my memories of school.

Then I heard a thud sound, the boy fell to the ground, and I saw Vihaan punch him so hard, saying, "That's enough of your garbage. Learn some respect before you open your mouth again.'"

"You can't hit me!", that boy said.

"I just did. And trust me, next time will be much harder if you don't watch your words...Learn how to respect girls. If not, then I'm here to teach you in my way."