Chapter 10

February 10th 1789

Casablanca Morocco in a small little shack type home overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, inside the shack comes sounds of a woman in the throes of ecstasy. Catherine is on all fours head in-between Lilith's legs lapping at her juicy pussy and her ass in the air which Ameerah is behind licking at her arsehole and pussy while a huge black man is behind Ameerah just smashing into her. The three women are just screaming and moaning out in pleasure.

Hours later all three women are laying in bed covered in sweat and blood around there mouths, the dead black man with three lots of teeth marks in his body explains why they're covered in blood. Catherine stands up and begins to get dressed. "So what are you doing now Catherine?" Ameerah asked. "I'm going to France as I heard that there's a war happening, and I've never seen one before." Catherine tells her.

"They are fun at first, but they do get boring over time my darling." Lilith tells her. "I just think she wants to track down Layla and see Liam." Ameerah says with a smile. "Well I heard he goes by Arius now, and he does seem to be making a name for himself." Catherine tells her. "Is he the only reason that you are leaving us Cat?" Ameerah asked sounding rather disappointed as Catherine has become like a sister to her. "No! I wish to see Ben. I miss him so much, and I have so much to tell him." Catherine tells her as she finishes getting her blue toga dress on, which is very short and very low cut to show off her breasts, she runs her fingers through her hair and just lets her natural curls fall freely.

"Will you be telling him about Felix?" Lilith asked, as she will miss Felix also as he was part of her family and he was an excellent lover. Lilith can tell that Ameerah wants to go with her and be with Amon, she can also tell that she's hated pretending that she's never met Amon. "It's been nearly 83 years, and it still hurts and once I tell Ben the whole story it'll be real, I prefer it to be a lie and a bad dream." Catherine says as a stray tear drops. Ameerah jumps up and wraps her arms around her, then kisses her lips tenderly. "I'm always here if you ever need me Cat." Ameerah tells her. "Thank you, Princess, I appreciate that." Catherine says then walks out of the shack and into a waiting carriage to take her to the docks for a boat to take her across to Gibraltar.

Inside the carriage Charon is sat waiting for her. "Is everything ok my Goddess?" He asked as he can tell that something is wrong with her. His Goddess has not been the same since she found out that Layla turned Liam. "I just miss Ben and can't wait to see him." She says with a smile. "Very good my Goddess, I've set up your home in Paris and Bartholomew has acquired you a beautiful home in Madrid according to his letter. He and Jade have started up a business which will also help you with forged documents my Goddess." He tells her.

"That's great news Charon, but why forged documents?" She asked. "Because my Goddess, it's to stop unwanted attention drawn to you." He tells her. Catherine smiled and nods. "That's very clever. Does my company or business as you put it have a name?" She asked. "Yes my Goddess it's called CFL corporation, it's your initials my Goddess." He tells her. This makes Catherine chuckle. "Very clever I like it." She says. "Mistress Adele says that her father has called his business BDA enterprise." Charon tells her. Catherine just smiles, and they spend the rest of the journey making small talk.

June 12th

Paris France, Catherine has been messing with Amon, killing people that he would kill and leaving them for him to find, she left them in Bordeaux as she wished to scope out Paris before Amon, Persephone and the beautiful brunette that is with them. Catherine is walking through the streets of Paris, there's rioting going on and soldiers walking the streets, Catherine gets the feeling that someone's been following her for a few days.

A French guard pulls his gun on Catherine as she shouldn't be out this late at night. "State your business madam." He says to her in French. "I'm hungry looking for food, and I've found it." She says and changes into her vampire face and grabs him and drags him into an alleyway. A few minutes later Catherine is leaving the alleyway dabbing the side of her mouth, to wipes the blood up. She carries on walking through the streets as she wants someone else to eat because that guard tasted disgusting, so she needs something to wash the taste out, hopefully a child.