Cute Pillow

I wake up slowly as I feel myself being held tightly in someone's arms. The hold is very tight but not suffocating enough for me to break my bones. I try to wiggle out of those arms as I don't like being held I have always slept alone in my bed and this restriction I was hating it. So I stretched myself still in someone's arms. Totally ignoring that person I feel myself going round around myself I also stretch my limbs up and down still with someone's arms around my waist I feel them losing up and I quickly try to go around once again I was able to roam around my bed but it felt hard and then I quickly returned back to my original position back in someone's arms and I felt them loosely holding my waist. I stretched my arms above my head and went into someone's arms as I felt them to be comfortable and a bit soft hairy texture I guess and it was cool. I guess I couldn't control myself and went into those cold arms and held him, I stretched my arms held onto his waist tightly and with one leg onto him as if my cute pillow I kept my head on his chest hearing his beating heart and I went back to sleep with those ba dum , ba dum . It made me go back to sleep and I felt light taps on my back so I held this cute cold human like pillow and went back to la la land. I felt assured to sleep and I was very tired to think anymore. I heard some light chuckle and vibration of chest but It didn't bother me anymore I tightened my arms around him and slept peacefully.

---
Sorry for the short update
Will try to update soon.