His Mate

Startled by his voice I look up. And look into his sad face and that pleading look held with hope and desire to live yet eyes dim as if the world had abandoned him.

I remember he said "Please don't leave me."
That voice held his pleading. I know once these beasts nope male beauties.. fall in love or find a mate they never waver. They will dedicate their entire lives to them.

I felt that I should clear up some AIR between us. I know I shouldn't but as I am already in his arms and also been Marinated, Kissed and Hugged I indirectly am his girlfriend.

And from the looks of his behaviour I think he considers me his mate.

Mate or not I am booked by him. It's still in my hands if I wish to continue this or reject him and make him feral but should I.

Other than being too touchy and not accepting me going out of his reach . I don't think he will get insane. I know they are too protective of their mate, Life partner.

I never had a boyfriend but that didn't mean I couldn't understand how things worked and also the fact I know I am not a fling for him and he is loyal to me.

I wouldn't even dare to think about going ahead. And nor am I interested in having multiple partners. But do I still have the option to choose. Can I survive out there without any of them.

As of now I am safe in his arms and maybe also happy and contented. No matter how scared I was or feared the unknown I think it's easy to accept it once you know the basics and stop fearing.

Even if I am not an ANIMAL I won't be eaten alive . In other sense I might actually be eaten by other animals.

Damn I have to stick to him and the other way round. He needs me just as a mate I need him to survive.

Or maybe I am much more than that.
His tight hold on me and his eyes overflowing with possesiveness and deep love says a lot. He is afraid to lose me. I was not even that needed in my world as much I am to him.

So maybe just for him I should stop resisting anyways he will handle everything and I will also try to educate him and grow along him to atleast be ready to punch a female.

But I am a HUMAN.

What will he do. Will he throw me.

I guess no

I looked up at his face and locked my eyes onto his and said "CASSIUS, we should talk. "

And I could see his body tighten and eyes filled with fear of rejection. But then it relaxed as I continued " And I am not leaving I just want to give us time. I don't know if you will believe me or accept me . But I am different from you. I am not like you . I am a Human. I am not even from the same World as you. I don't know anything about you and how things work out. " .

I ranted out a lot of blah blah and then I even said "You should FIND SOMEONE ELSE, I am not good enough."
And it is true I am not beautiful I am just a normal person with freaky green eyes and hair.

And he kissed me on my lips and bit me lightly to look at him and then deepend the kiss until I could see stars.
And then he let me breathe but still his lips were only millimetres away from mine.

And then he said " I know , and it's just YOU. I will protect you don't worry." ," MY LITTLE MATE "

And he held me in his arms and kept patting my back and held my head near his heart.

And I felt at peace. I closed my eyes and hugged him back tightly and just kept taking shallow breathes.

As I haven't forgotten the same body yet.