Fifteen

"What are we going to do?" I ask Harry. We're laying on the bed in the guest room, my head on Harry's chest as we both stare at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" he asks, carelessly carding his fingers through my hair.

"Well, you said that they've probably tapped my house. That means that they know that you are staying with me, and they want to kill you, so does that mean that they also want to kill me? Like, by association? Should I move? We can't stay here forever, I have to work Harry," I start to ramble, my emotions finally catching up with me.

"Hey, hey, calm down, calm down," Harry says soothingly. He shifts so that he's leaning over me.

Harry talks endearingly to me and he swipes his thumbs underneath my eyes, "Don't cry Nialler. I'll make this all right."

"How?" I ask, my voice thick.

He stares into my eyes, "I don't know yet, but I promise you, it will all be okay."

I find nothing but truth in his lovely green eyes so I nod. My gaze flicks down from his eyes to his mouth and back up again.

He gets the hint and slowly presses his lips against mine. I bring one of my hands to hold the nape of Harry's neck and the other I place at the dip of his back.

Kissing Harry is pure bliss. His lips are so sinful and he knows just how to work them. I throw my head back in ecstasy when he finds my sweet spot on my neck. I let a quiet moan escape from my lips as he works a bruise into my neck.

I pull the hair at the nape of his neck and he groans, his hips come down to grind against mine and holy fuck does it feel amazing. I arch up off of the bed when he pulls his hips up a bit from mine and Harry's breath hitches.

My hands trail all over his body, and they sneak up under Harry's shirt. Harry get's the message and he lifts his shirt up over his head and tosses it across the room. I slowly graze my fingers up his abs, feeling, as he connects his lips back to mine feverishly.

We heatedly for a bit more before I trail my hands back down his chest and I pull on the waistband of his boxer shorts before letting them snap back to his body. He shivers and I smile against his lips.

He pulls back only for a moment, looking down at me with lust filled eyes and swollen perfect lips.

"You are so perfect," he whispers.

"Kiss me again," I say.

And he does.

I've lost my shirt and I've just gotten Harry out of his pants when Gemma calls us from downstairs, "Harry! Niall! You better not be fucking up there! Other guests use that bed you know."

I pull away from Harry and start cracking up. Harry groans and sits back on his heels, "She ruined it," he looks down at himself, "Yup. She fucking ruined it."

I sit up and place my hands on his waist, "Next time."

He groans and falls off of my lap to the other side of the bed.

***

When Harry and I finally arrive after fixing ourselves up we meet Gemma downstairs in the living room where shes sprawled on the couch with a cat on her lap.

"Who is this?" Harry asks, picking up the cat and cuddling it to his chest.

"That's Olivia Pope, and give her back," Gemma demands, holding her hands out for the cat.

"Awe, but look how cute she is," Harry coos, holding the cat up to show me.

"So cute," I agree, scratching behind the kitty's ears.