Congratulations[Pt.1] | Lewis Hamilton

Summary: Lewis finds from Toto that Y/N is pregnant with his child.

Y/N stepped out of the hospital, the sterile scent clinging to her clothes as she made her way down the bustling street. Her mind was heavy with worry, her heart burdened by uncertainty. Just weeks ago, she had exchanged vows with Lewis, the love of her life, but now, their happiness seemed overshadowed by the dark clouds of doubt and tension.

Lewis had been distant lately, his mind consumed by the deafening world of Formula 1 racing. As a driver for Mercedes, he poured his heart and soul into every race, but the team's recent struggles had taken a toll on him. Y/N tried to be supportive, but she felt helpless, unable to ease the burden that weighed heavily on her husband's shoulders.

Lost in her thoughts, Y/N nearly collided with someone on the sidewalk. Looking up, she found herself face to face with Suzie, former driver and wife of Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff. Despite her worries, Y/N managed a weak smile, exchanging pleasantries with Suzie before preparing to move on.

But then, in a moment of vulnerability, Y/N found herself confiding in Suzie about her struggles. Before she knew it, the words spilled out, revealing the news she had been keeping to herself: she was pregnant. Suzie's eyes widened in surprise, and though Y/N hadn't intended to share such personal news, she couldn't find it in herself to regret it.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Suzie couldn't keep such a momentous secret to herself. As soon as she returned home, she shared the news with Toto, unable to contain her excitement. And so, it was with genuine joy that Toto congratulated Lewis the following day, unaware of the turmoil his revelation would cause.

Lewis was stunned when Toto approached him, offering his congratulations with a warm smile. Confusion twisted his features as he struggled to comprehend the source of Toto's knowledge. It wasn't until Toto mentioned Y/N's pregnancy that the pieces fell into place, sending a jolt of realization coursing through Lewis's veins.

Rushing to Y/N's workplace, Lewis's heart pounded with a mixture of fear and remorse. He called out her name; his voice strained with emotion as he searched for her amidst the sea of faces. When she finally emerged, his words tumbled out in a torrent of anger and hurt.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me," Lewis shouted, his voice cracking with emotion. "I had to hear it from Toto, for God's sake. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as she struggled to find her voice. The weight of Lewis's accusations hung heavy in the air, but she knew she couldn't stay silent any longer.

"Maybe if you were actually here, you would have known," Y/N replied, her voice trembling with emotion. "But you've been so caught up in your own world, you didn't even notice me. You made me feel like a stranger in my own home."

The truth of Y/N's words struck Lewis like a physical blow, his heart breaking at the realization of the pain he had caused. Guilt washed over him in a wave, threatening to drown him in its depths.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," Lewis whispered, his voice choked with tears. "I've been selfish. I know that now. But please, don't shut me out. I can change, I swear it. I'll be a better husband, a better father. Just give me the chance to make things right."

Y/N's resolve wavered as she looked into Lewis's eyes, seeing the raw vulnerability lurking beneath the surface. At that moment, she knew that their love was worth fighting for, worth forgiving the mistakes of the past.

Wrapping her arms around him, Y/N held Lewis close, feeling the weight of their shared burden lift with each passing moment. And as they stood there, lost in each other's embrace, they knew that together, they could weather any storm that came their way. In the end, love would always be their guiding light, leading them back to each other time and time again.

A/N: I hope y'all liked it; please do leave feedback. Part 2 will be out soon!