Drunk Confessions | Carlos Sainz Jr.

Synopsis: Carlos leaves the house after an argument with Y/N. What happens after Carlos calls her?

The night was cool and breezy, the stars twinkling above as Y/N sat on the porch, lost in thought. She sighed, her mind still replaying the argument she had with Carlos earlier that evening. It had been a silly disagreement, really, about whose turn it was to do the dishes, but somehow it had escalated into a full-blown fight.

Carlos stormed out of the house, leaving Y/N standing alone in the kitchen, feeling hurt and confused. But as the minutes turned into hours, Y/N found herself growing more and more worried about Carlos. She knew he had a tendency to drown his sorrows in alcohol when things got tough.

Sure enough, her phone buzzed with an incoming call. She hesitated for a moment before answering, her heart racing with anticipation.

"Hello?" Y/N said, her voice tentative.

"Y/N!" Carlos slurred on the other end of the line. "I miss you, Y/N. I'm so sorry for leaving like that."

Y/N's heart melted at the sound of his voice, despite the alcohol-induced haze. "It's okay, Carlos. We both needed some space," she replied softly.

"But I miss you so much," Carlos insisted. "I can't stand being away from you."

Y/N felt a rush of affection for him. "I miss you too, Carlos. Why don't you tell me where you are, and I'll come get you?"

Carlos rattled off the address of a nearby bar, and Y/N quickly grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

When she arrived at the bar, she found Carlos slumped over the bar, his face flushed from the alcohol. She gently tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Y/N!" he exclaimed, a goofy grin spreading across his face. "You came for me."

"Of course I did," Y/N replied, wrapping her arms around him. "Let's get you home."

As they made their way back to the house, Carlos stumbled and nearly fell several times, but Y/N was there to steady him. When they finally reached the front door, Carlos seemed to snap out of his drunken stupor for a moment.

"Wait a minute," he said, squinting at Y/N. "Who are you?"

Y/N chuckled softly. "It's me, Carlos. It's Y/N."

Carlos blinked in confusion for a moment before recognition dawned on his face. "Oh, right. Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

Y/N smiled and gently guided him inside. "Let's get you out of these clothes and into bed," she said, leading him up the stairs to their bedroom.

Carlos obediently let Y/N undress him, his eyes half-lidded with intoxication. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, reaching out to stroke her cheek.

Y/N felt her heart flutter at his words. "And you're so sweet, even when you're drunk," she replied, leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips.

Carlos sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to her, his breathing growing slow and steady as sleep overtook him. Y/N watched him for a moment, feeling a rush of love and affection for the man lying beside her.

As she drifted off to sleep, she whispered softly, "I love you, Carlos."

And in his dreams, Carlos smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Y/N."

A/N: I know it was short. It's been in my drafts from a long time. Please do vote in case you liked it. I know it's not one of my best works till the date but i'll continue to work. Have a good day!