I Love You

The sun streamed in through the window and Hanni slowly opened her eyes. Flashbacks of the night before flashed through her mind and a soft smile settled onto her lips.

She looked over at the sleeping woman beside her and she couldn't resist the urge to place a gentle kiss on Minji's Lips. The sleeping woman didn't wake up, though her nose wriggled slightly before settling again. A deep warmth settled over Hanni's chest at the sight and she settled back onto her pillow for a few moments just letting the image fill her vision.

After a few minutes an idea struck her, and she slowly made her way out of the bed. With quiet steps Hanni walked down the hall and into the kitchen. She pulled out the milk, eggs, flour and everything else she needed to make pancakes and set about making Minji's favorite.

When that was done she made some eggs, bacon and sliced some fruit and set all the food on a tray. She poured two mugs of coffee and then made her way back into her bedroom.

She set the tray on the bedside table before climbing onto the bed over the covers. Carefully, Hanni hovered over Minji and started pressing light kisses up her exposed skin. She started with her shoulders before moving towards her neck, pausing for a moment when she reached the sleeping woman's pulse point.
Minji shifted slightly beneath her and she grinned, knowing that her plan was working and continued, leaving trails of kisses.
When she reached Minji's face, she first kissed her forehead, then her eyelids, followed by her nose and she stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Minji murmured when Hanni didn't join their lips. Minji's eyes slowly fluttered open and Hanni felt her heart stutter at the sight, a smile taking over her lips before she leaned down and captured Minji's soft lips with her own.

"I wanted to know if you were awake yet" Hanni answered, pressing another kiss to Minji's waiting lips.

After some minutes Minji pulled back when her brain finally caught up with the smell of food in the room. "Something smells good," she laughed lightly when Hanni still had her eyes closed, clearly having forgotten whatever plan she'd had in mind.

At Minji's words, the fog that clouded Hanni's mind started dissipating and her eyes widened. "Right," she mumbled to herself before climbing off the bed to get the tray and bringing over to settle it over Minji's lap.

"What's all this?" Minji asked, her eyes taking in every item of food on the plate. Hanni smiled at the growing smile on fer girlfriend's face and the little hum of approval she made when she bit into a piece of fruit.

"It's breakfast in bed," Hanni answered obviously.

"I can see that, but why?

"Can't a girl just do something cheesy for her girlfriend?" Hanni asked cheekily. "I just wanted to do something nice for you," she said honestly, her hand moving to brush a loose strand of hair behind Minji's ear.

Minji instantly melted into the touch and smiled. Her heart warmed at the simple answer Hanni gave. She was always caught off guard by how simply Hanni found these romantic gestures. Sometimes it was flowers just because she walked by them.

"you deserve to be given flowers for no reason" Other times it was Hanni sending her pictures of cute animals meant to brighten Minji's day. And sometimes, it was like today, breakfast in bed for no other reason than she thought Minji would like it.

Minji wasn't under the impression that she was subtle about showing her affection for her friends and family, but she had the distinct impression that Hanni was a lot more reserved with her affection. Even when they'd first met, Hanni had been hesitant to remain close to her once she realized that they were dancing really close, and afterwards, she was still hesitant to touch her hand or hug her.