We're Parents?

"Shit" Hanni said. She's standing in the bathroom in complete shock and disbelief. The 2 pregnancy tests in front of her are both positive. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She was still young and has big dreams for her future.

"Guess I really am Pregnant..." a few moments later she heard the door open. It was Minji.

"Hey honey I'm Home" She greeted.

Hanni quickly hid the tests in her pocket. She didn't have the heart to tell Minji yet.

"Minji look at you. You're covered in bruises" Minji could only sigh and cup Hanni's cheeks.

"Being the daughter of the mafia boss isn't easy honey. I'm gonna take a quick shower and head to bed. You should too"

That's another reason why she didn't want to tell Minji. She's involved with the gangs and mafia.

The Kim's are known for their violence and often feared by many. But in reality, they're a really sweet, loving, and funny family, but to them business is business.

The only reason why Minji and Hanni met was because the Lees have a very close bond with the Kim's. The Lees owns one of the biggest and fastest companies in Korea.

They provide mostly for the Kim's, so it isn't easy to bring because the Pham's have a very close bond with the Kim's. The Pham's owns one of the biggest and fastest companies in Korea.
They provide mostly for the Kim's, so it isn't easy to bring these 2 down.

Hanni nodded at Minji without saying anything.

= Fast Forward cuz I'm a lazy bitch = HAHAHAHA

MINJI's POV:

Hanni has been acting weird for the past 2 weeks. She's always sick and seemed to be distant from me. I decide to brush it off anyways.

"Honey!"

"Yes?"

"Mind if I use your car today?"

"Yeah sure. Grab the keys on my coat. Should be in our room"

I went to our room and saw her brown coat immediately. I reached into the Pockets and grabbed the keys, though i felt 2 long sticks too. I took them out and I was shocked. I was frozen, my heart beating fast and I was sweating. Everything stopped.

"Honey did you find-" When she saw what I was holding she stopped. She looked nervous and sweaty. This must be why she's acting weird.

"How long?" I asked.

"I found out 2 weeks ago"

I gulped and sighed. "-Is it mine?" She seemed confused at my question. "I mean in a good way? Is that Angel really mine?"

She smiled at me and seemed relived. "Yes it's yours Minji" I couldn't help but cry tears of joy. I hugged Hanni and continued to sob

"Am I really gonna be an Eomma"

"Minji you're squeezing me-"

"Am I really gonna have a baby?"

"Mhm. Now let go of me I can't breathe"

I look at Hanni with a smile plastered to my face. She looked at me with a concerning face.

"what's wrong?" I ask

"Minji what about your job? Aren't you always targeted?" She seemed really concerned about me. Another reason why I love her.

"Honey. How many times have I told you? I'll be completely fine" | said as we danced slowly to the moonlight. There wasn't any music, just the wind blowing in our ear and the sounds of the trees dancing with us.

"It's just, it's a scary world Minji. What would I do if I lose you. I'll lose a partner and a friend. Not only that, our baby will loose it's Eomma. You should be careful of your life" I plant a kiss on her softly and whispered "there's no way l'm letting you go that easily my love"

Hanni looked to face me. "Are you trying to make twins or something? Don't get me horny Kim Minji" Huh? A second ago she was concerned, now she's horny? How confusing.

I can tell we'll be the best parents.

*******