Netflix And Chill 🔥

After another tiring day at work, Hanni quickly went home as fast as she could.

She sighed in relief as she arrived and went directly straight to the bedroom, quickly removing all her work clothes, leaving herself on her lingerie since she's too lazy to change into her comfy clothes.
She threw herself on the bed - their bed. Suddenly, she felt intense comfort.

"Finally," she groaned and made herself comfortable.

Hanni's too lazy to sit and continue the Kdrama she's currently watching on TV in the living room since she wanted to lay down while watching.

So she opened her phone instead to watch Netflix and chill.
This is what she looks forward to every day after her stressful job, laying down on the soft bed while watching Kdrama on her phone until her precious girlfriend arrives from work.

Being a songwriter and producer is no joke, especially if you're working with the biggest entertainment in the country. But Hanni wouldn't exchange that job for anything else. It was her lifelong dream. She just had to give herself peaceful breaks at times.

She's finally came into some relaxation without expecting what's next to come.

"I'm home!" Minji said out loud, but she heard no response.

Minji wasn't surprised as she'd expect her girlfriend all relaxed and focused on her Kdrama at the moment in their bedroom.
What she didn't expect was to see her girlfriend in a black laced lingerie while laying comfy on their bed while watching her favorite show.

She stopped her tracks and froze. Suddenly, Minji felt her member come to life because of the view she was witnessing.

Slowly, she closed the door and stripped her clothes, leaving her boxers doing everything silently like a ninja.

Hanni was too focused on her show she never sensed that her girlfriend was in their room climbing up the bed now until she felt a peck on her cheek.

She paused her show for a while to see a naked Minji on top of her, making her blush.

"Don't mind me baby, continue your show and pretend like I'm not here ok?" Minji whispered as she licked her girlfriend's ear.

"O-ok" Hanni stuttered, obeying her girlfriend's request.
She glanced at her phone once again, resuming her show.

The cub could feel her heart race, she admits this moment was turning her on she knows what her girlfriend was going to do next, all she had to do was obey to enjoy this moment with her.

Her chest rises and falls, and she's going to take responsibility because of wearing a black laced lingerie turning on her girlfriend of the view.

She gulps as she starts to feel Minji giving her sensual kisses on her lips, cheeks, jawline, and collarbone.

Hanni holds herself from moaning because one sign that she's affected and her girlfriend will stop.

Minji suddenly sucks her milky neck, specifically on Hanni's weak spot, which is her pulse point.

The little girl shivers at the contact as she tries her best to focus on her favorite show.

Minji grins at the sight, knowing this was pure torture yet pure pleasure at the same time for the younger.

Suddenly, the bear removes her girlfriend's previous black lingerie, revealing her glorious chiseled body and she could feel her member growing bigger and harder.

Hanni couldn't help but twitch at the feeling of excitement, yet the cold air hitting her body.

But even now, she tries to do her best as if nothing is happening and continues to watch her show. She couldn't guarantee if she could last any longer.