Ice Cream 🔥

Being in her room all day, the pale skinned girl could only continue watching movies in their shared bedroom. Minji was still out at the moment, she had work to do actually and she didn't want Hanni to work since she wanted the younger to relax more, be the princess in their house to be exact.

"She takes too long" Hanni sighed and pouted, the older was taking too much time to be outside for work but nonetheless, Hanni couldn't wait to just be with Minji later.

Few more minutes and she finally heard the doorbell ring, she peeked through the peek hole of the door and smiled as she saw her wife

She immediately opened the door and engulfed the older into a hug.

"I missed you!" Hanni exclaimed as she showered kisses along Minji's face, making the older chuckle at her wife's cute action.

"I missed you too princess" Minji said with a smile and pecked the younger's lips. Hanni noticed the bag that Minji was carrying.

"What's that?" Hanni asked

"I bought ice cream for you princess" Minji said as they made their way into the kitchen

"Really? Can we eat it now?" Hanni asked excitedly

"Not until we are able to eat dinner Love, you know my rules in
the house. Proper meal first before having your dessert" Minji said and it made Hanni pout

"Fine, but you'll cook" Hanni said

"Okay, you can go and wait for me here, I'll get dressed first okay
princess?" Minji said and Hanni nodded. She let Minji go to their shared room to change.

Hanni on the other hand thought of an idea, since she didn't actually want to have dinner since she's been craving for ice cream already.

She grabbed the tub of ice cream and then grab a spoon as well, she opened the lid and immediately took a scoop of ice cream and ate it. She smiled with pure joy but was more happy on what her plan was.

"Okay Love? What do you want for dinner?" Minji asked as she was making her way to the kitchen

"Anything" Hanni said

"How about-" Minji was cut off when she saw the younger seated on top of the kitchen counter and eating the vanilla ice cream.

"Didn't I told you that we should eat dinner first?" Minji asked and raised a brow as she went towards the younger

"Hmm.. I thought you would like something even better" Hanni said with a smirk but Minji was still unamused

"Skip dinner and you can have your dessert right away"
Hanni said seductively

"And what would that be princess?" Minji asked

Without a verbal response, Hanni puts up her legs, her skirt riding upward. Minji was in full shock, her wife doesn't have any panties on, she was only in her oversized shirt and skirt.

Hanni then got some ice cream and spread it all over her folds with the spoon, she hissed at the sudden coldness of the dessert. She then puts the spoon down and looks at Minji.

"Lick" she said and Minji's eyes widened. Her heart pounded and her dick twitched at the sight and the sudden demand of the younger

"Lick Minji" Hanni said once again and Minji just obeyed the younger.

"Fuck" Hanni muttered as she felt Minji's warm tongue licking up the ice cream on her folds.

"Fucking sweet princess" Minji husked and sucked on her clit

"Ahh~" Hanni moaned. She was about to add more ice cream for Minji but the older did it herself. She smudged more ice cream on the younger's folds and once she was done, she licked it up all again, making Hanni squirm on top of the kitchen countertop.