15." HER SECRET TRAINING"

"These frowns don't even suit you Mr. Frown Singh oberoi"

she took a pause and placed her ight hand on my left cheek ....and continued

" I'm fine Anant, look at me there is not even a single scratch on me. I'm totally fine. Please donot worry about me. And I know very well no one has the courage to touch me when you and my strong family are with me....."

She is feeling my pain.....she is feeling that I am tense......we are getting attached to each other...

She sences something is suspicious. Wow she is growing up now. Just two incidents of her life and look at her. She has changed a lot.

"Nothing is like that Siya"i said but still she was looking deep into my eyes to find the reason for my sadness.....

We sat like that for 10 minutes. without saying anything, looking into each other's eyes. I tried to look away but she wouldn't let me go.

After some time, when my eyes bowed, a tear fell from my eye. I don't know how long I have been holding back my tears.
Seeing the tears in my eyes and cleaning them with her thumb pads Siya said,

"See I told you. There is something wrong. Something is troubling you. But what, tell me." She took a pause and continued....

"Look Anant, just as I share my every pain with you, you can also give me your pain, you can also share your pain with me Shona."

I chuckled after hearing shona from her mouth and again a tear escaped from my eyes. And she cleaned it with the backside of her hand.

"Why do you all boys think, if you show your weakness to someone, then they will judge you or they will think that you are weak....... Well it's not true in my case ANANT..... I wanna be a home for you, a place from where you feel peace. I wanna be a girl that never leave you after hearing your weak points, your insecurities. I wanna know each and every thing of yours . Just like you know everything about me."

She said all this with care and sense of maturity in her eyes. She never showed me this side of her. I was thinking she is emotionally weak, but she is stronger than me .....

"Please tell me Anant,what's going on stop being CRY SINGH OBEROI now. " She said ....

Don't know why but I felt more like crying now. I held her hands in mine and covered my face with them. And started sobbing badly.

Seeing me crying, her eyes also filled with tears. She placed her forehead on mine. As she is asking me to transfer all my worries to her.

After 10 to 15 minutes I stopped crying and removed her hand from my face. She was still looking at me with tears in her eyes and still our foreheads were attached.

She cleaned tears of eyes from my face with hair soft hands. And after that she pecked on my forehead after that on my both cheeks then to tip of my nose. And again placed her forehead on mine and said....

"Look Anant, I know you are tensed about me. Cause I myself don't know why, but troubles are always behind me. Seriously I don't know why. You know what, sometimes I felt like....there is someone who wants to hurt me. There is someone who wants to kill me or break me anyhow."

My eyes widened with her words. She is feeling conspiracy against her. She is feeling something fishy. And I think it's great time to warn her.

"Ahm....look siya, if you are feeling like this then trust your instincts. Observe your surroundings. Don't believe anyone. If you feel something suspicious about me, then don't believe me too....."my words dropped when she placed her one hand on my mouth and said...