59. IS IT REALLY A HAPPY DAY...?

🌸SIYA🌸

you know this wedding thing is so awesome.... the whole week goes in the  hustle... but i haven't attended any from the last 8 years.... but now i am attending it... only because of my Anan... the ring he gave me is still hidden behind the bandage. i know how my dadi reacted when she saw bandage in my hand....

2 HOURS BEFORE.

when i entered the mansion. my sight fell on Amato and chachu sitting together having pastries... ohh god how sweets this person eats...

" siya.... " chachi chirruped looking at me and came running towards me. i too engulfed her in my arms...

" how are you bacha... " she asked..

" i am fine chachi... " i said with a smile...

" haw what happened to your hand... "

she asked with wide eyes and in the meantime dadu and dadi too came and their eyes widened  seeing bandages in my hand...

" are are... ye kya ho gya... kaise lag gai... maine kaha tha iss ladki ko ki sambhal kr reh .. par nhi,  lga li fir isne.. " she said while taking me to the couch... where Amato and chachu were eating pastries...

" dadi... dont worry... kuch nhi hua hai... i am fine... " i said... and she slapped my cheek lightly....

" kuch nhi hua hai..?... to itni badi bandage kyu lagai hai.... " dadu asked...

" arre dadu..... " but Amato interrupted me...

" its nothing sir.... she was cutting apple and just a slight cut is there... doctor bandade it so that it will not got any infection... "

and i took a sigh of relief.... he is too good in lying.... i lipped... 'thank you' and he winked...

" dhyan pta nhi kaha hota hai iss ladki ka.... " dadu scolded me and went away in his room... dadi too followed him. not before glaring at me and I scrunched my nose...

" we have to get ready.... you too get ready... its a family function " Chachu said to Amato... who nodded while eating pastries... " Aditi, take him to his room..." saying this he signaled her something and went away holding chachi's hand...

" hey Mr. Amato.... i am Aditi... " she forwarded her hand and he effortlessly ignored her being busy eating his pastries....and her face fell.....i bit my inner cheeks to control my smile...

" lets go Mr. Amato.... i will show you your room... " she tried to say again...

" tum rehne do.... ye bta dengi muje... " he said in hindi while signaling at me and her eyes popped out of her skull....

" tumhe hindi aati hai ..?" she asked..
and he just hummed....

" stop eating this much Amato..." i glared at him....

" Don't curse my food Cognate.." he said and covered his pastries.....

" no one is cursing your food..... come let me show you your " i said while pulling him..... and he took 2 more pastries in his plates....

" what the hell Amato.... how can you eat this much... " i asked him..

" i have big body cognate.... " he winked at me... and i huffed...

we reached the guest room allotted to him.....

" here is your room... if you need anything...then don't think to call me.... there are many servants here you can call the... " i said with a smirk.... and he glared at me...

" how rude Cognate... i gave you my whole pant house for your ..ahm ahm... " he teased me and i glared at him......

" shut up Amato.... " my cheeks turned red... and  i started leaving..