33. "CARA MIA"

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

"Who the hell is this Cara Mia ?" I yelled at him. Don't know why but this one is the 1st question that came out of my mouth.

And to my shock he smirked. And opened his  eyes. They were the same grey eyes, my favourite one. The deep ocean eyes. Who was filled with love and emotions for me. Same deep grey eyes who used to stare at me with affection . Same grey eyes who were my home. My everything . But a single night and three words...... I shook my thoughts and again glared at him.

I was about to move but pain hit me in midrif.  And screamed in pain. And again fell straight on the bed.
He too came near to me. He lied on his stomach near me and  came to near to my ears and said....

"You are Cara Mia"

I looked at him in disbelief and said...

"Lie, all you do is spout Lies" and he chuckled at my words. He rubbed his finger on my cheeks and said.

"Your cheeks are still soft like it was"
And continued..

"I missed these cheeks of yours" and pecked on my right cheek. My eyes widened and my cheeks turned crimson red. I'm sure it must be.

"So why didn't you come back?. And moreover it, why did you left me?" I said...
But our attention drives towards his phone.

"Take the call, maybe your girlfriend was calling you" I said and he chuckled. He took phone and placed near his ears and soon his peaceful face turned to shocked. He looked outside and it was dark. He sat with a jerk and said...

"Don't worry I'm coming, wait for a while"....he said on the call...

"I have to leave right now. But I will be back for sure. This time I'm not leaving you in any circumstances." He said, pecked the tip of my nose and left.
And I was just staring at his disappearing figure.

'but who the hell is this Cara Mia '  i again whined

I tried to wake up but my midrif is hurting like hell. How can he put all his wait on me. And realisation hit me.
We were sleeping on the same bed. That is so close. 'What do you mean by close siya. He was on you.' I hit my head on the pillow and sat on my place.

I stood and walked towards the washroom to take a shower.

..........

Anant's pov

After our dance she went away from there. Soon a waiter came to me and gave me her phone. Which She left on the table she was sitting before the dance. So I headed towards her room.