55. MARRY ME

Amato's farmhouse terrace was a canvas of romance under the Moscow sky, transformed into an intimate cocoon for two hearts entwined in love's delicate dance

Amato's farmhouse terrace was a canvas of romance under the Moscow sky, transformed into an intimate cocoon for two hearts entwined in love's delicate dance. The city's distant lights twinkled like a scattering of diamond dust against the velvet night, setting the stage for an evening of enchantment.

The terrace, a secret garden suspended above the world, bloomed with the fragrance of night-blooming flowers, their petals unfurling like whispered promises. Lanterns hung like stars plucked from the heavens, casting a warm, golden glow that wrapped Siya and Anant in an embrace of light.

A table for two stood at the terrace's edge, dressed in white linen and adorned with candles that flickered like tiny beacons of hope. The clink of fine china and the soft murmur of music blended into a symphony of anticipation.

Anant's gaze upon Siya was tender, his eyes reflecting the beauty before him—a beauty not just of form but of spirit. Siya, draped in elegance, her dress a whisper of silk against her skin, returned his gaze with a smile that bloomed like dawn's first light.

He picked her up in his arms and twirled making her gasp and she circled her arms around his neck in order to avoid fall...

" what are you doing Anan... " she gasped...

" taking my lady to our destination..." he said with a wink... and stepped upstairs...
her cheeks turned red and she hid her face in his chest out of shyness.....
.
.
.
.

" close your eyes janna…." Anant said …. but on the contrary she widened her eyes...

" please janna…" and she closed her eyes....

anant stepped on the terrace and made her stand on the floor. and he stepped back....

not feeling his presence beside her she panicked....

" Anan... where are you..." she spoke....but didn't get any response .

" Anan... I am opening my eyes.... " she warned..

" Anan... I am serious I am opening my eyes..." and with this she opened her eyes... only to witness stark darkness.... there was not even a single source of light... only some faded light from the moon... which was covered with clouds..... cold winds were touching her bare skin...

" Anan.... " she screamed his name... her eyes turned moistened.... didn't witness or feel his presence beside she panicked...

" Anan.... where are you..."..

" Anan...." and a light turned and she palmed her eyes from direct lights....she tried to remove her palm... only to witness a beautifully decorated wall with flowers and aromatic candles... and one by one lights turned on and they made the sentence....

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU JANNA.