48." HE BAD TOUCHED MUMMA.."

"Where is mumma, Anaya

"Where is mumma, Anaya. Does she leave you alone here" i asked. I know Siya very well, she can never do something like that. But she was nowhere.

"Mumma...mumma...." And she again started crying badly....

"Mumma.... Uncle.... Bad touch....." She spoke in between her sobs. I was unable to understand what she was saying.

" Anaya, baby look at me. Please stop crying, and tell me where your mumma is. And what uncle... What a bad touch......" Somehow I got what she was trying to say, but I didn't tell her anything about bad touch things till now. That's why I was confused.

"That bad uncle..... Bad touch mumma.... Mumma fell......" She said... And my eyes widened and anger rushed my nerves. I am sure it's that bastard KD.

"Amato, come with me" I said and came out of that room...

"Where are they, Anaya....?" I asked....

And she pointed towards a room which was at the corner and half opened. I went there and peaked from there. And anger rushed my veins. There he tied Siya with the bedrest and she was unconscious. He was touching her....... My jaw clenched.

"Papa that uncle touched my mumma....look" Anaya cried and that bastard turned towards us.

"I will kill him..." Amato gritting.....

" Take care of Anaya, Amato" I said gave Anaya in his arms. I kicked the door.

And he was stunned by my presence. Yes I haven't told anyone that I am coming here. Not even his secretary.

But how dare he touch my lady, my Jana. I took a glance of siya. She had finger prints on her cheeks. I clenched my fist.

"Chocopie, did he slap your mumma?" I asked....

"Yes...." She said in between her sobs. My blood boiled.

"Amato, free siya from clutches" I said and he turned towards her with Anaya in his arms. He kicked KD, and he fell from the bed.

Anaya ran to siya and clung to her like a koala bear. My baby is strong, I felt proud of her. Amato untied siya's hand.

I took clutches from him and held his leg. I pulled him rolling on the floor like a sack., towards the bathroom.

"What.... what... Are you doing" he stammered..... He knew very well that his end was near.

" I told you right?..... Don't you dare to even see my lady. But you bastard. Son of bitch. You fucker .... You touched her and even slapped her." I gritted, while binding him in the bathtub. And stood near him. Soon Amato came too.

"How is she now?" I asked....

"She woke up, and Anaya is with her." He replied. I nodded, he locked the washroom from inside and we turned towards him.