61. Anaya's Birthday...

8 MONTHS LATER......

" boss we are in france..... and we have searched every corner here, she is not here... " a man said from the other side and he disconnected the call......

it was night time in India... and a man was lying under the blanket of stars and moon. dark circles were dark under his eyes. eyes... red... full of pain.. longing... desires... dont know what more.....

one hand holding a bottle of whisky and the other holding the phone sliding pictures.....

his phone rang again.... He picked it...

" yes or no..?" he asked... with a plain voice. devoid of any emotion.....

" no.." voice came from the other side.... and he again disconnected the call.

he gulped the whiskey looking at the sky.... like searching his treasure his precious in between those stars....

a lone tear rolled down his eyes...... hiding somewhere in the soil... as he was lying on the ground of his garden......

he picked up his phone and called someone....

" do you find something..?" he asked....

" we are in Malaysia..... till now there is no update......" the man said from the other side.... and he again disconnected the call......

he closed his eyes..... and let rolling down tears from his eyes.... his chest heaving up and down.... hair was tousled... a bit long reaching his shoulder.....face was having dence beared..... like he hadn't shaved for months.....

he was trying to control... control his emotions to well up.

he felt someone's hand caressing his hair..... he opened his eyes with a jerk and a smile speared on his face...

" jaana.... " he muttered and turned. soon his smile disappeared.... when he saw his mother in off white clothes...

" your Ma is here, Anu... " she said.... but he didn't reply to anything and again started looking at the sky,.... he again joined his lips with the bottle and gulped down....

" stop drinking this much Anu." his mother said.....in a heavy voice.

a man came and put his hand on her shoulder.... she turned and saw her husband....

" look what he has done to himself.... I can't see him like this....." she cried....

he too sat beside her near the head of him.

" get up.. " man said in a stern voice.... but seems like he didnt hear anything.... this makes him a bit angry. though he is aware of son's condition but now he cant see him like this...

" i said get up Anant... " the man said and made his son sit ,

yes he is Anant... ANANT SINGH OBEROI.....

but I don't know what happened to him in these last months that he is totally changed...

" enough Anant..... now its enough of you. leave your stubbornness..... its been 8 months..... she is not alive. she is dead Anant.. " despite his own heart sank saying these kind of words , but still he said...he said this to his son... to make him come back to his sences....

" no...." Anant growled in anger , standing up he threw the bottle he was holding which shattered into small pieces.....

" no... no papa.... nothing has happened to her.... she is still here... here in my heart ...and if my heart is beating... that means somewhere her heart is also beating... if i am breathing... that means she is also breathing this air....." saying this he inhaled the wind by opening arms and closing his eyes.....