Chapter 6

" کہیں تو کوئی سمندر مزاج دوست ملے
کہ جس کا ایک کنارہ ہو جو ہمارا ہو "

" Kahin toh koi samundar mizaaj dost mile
K jiska ek kinara ho jo humara "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late night. Sarah stirred in her sleep. After turning and twisting for a while she sat up grumbling. Quickly discarding the sheets she ran towards the bathroom to empty her bladder. All thanks to the frozen delicacy she had!

Sarah came out after completing her business and just when she climbed the bed, few clattering noises hit her ears. Sarah sat alarmed focusing on the sound. She heard whispers, clattering and footsteps, her eyes widened in fear and a chill ran down her spine. Quickly running towards the door she slowly looked downstairs to see shadows in the living room. It looked like a tall man holding weapon. She scurried towards Rameez's room without making noise. Someone had barged in her house and before they could do any damage she thought to call Rameez.

Entering his room she found the bed empty, even the bathroom was vacant.
Realisation dawned upon her that tall intruder was her brother! Cursing him mentally, she marched downstairs furiously only to stop dead on her tracks. There was a mini party going on.

Rameez was standing holding plates, Haider stood holding a casserole looking clueless whereas Arsalan was standing beside the microwave.

" STOPPP!!" Sarah yelled making the three men jump startled. They were about to put the the casserole in the microwave.

" What do you think you guys were going to do??" Sarah scolded snatching the casserole from Haider and glaring the three gigantic men who looked embarrassed.

" Ab koi kuch bolega??" Sarah asked folding her arms.

Arsalan nudged Haider who motioned Rameez.

" Bhai bolooo. Aapko nhi kehti kuch." Haider whisper-yelled at Rameez.

" Achha? Kisne kaha tumse?" Rameez taunted.

" Bhai baad me lad lena, abhi kuch bolo." Arsalan interrupted.

Sarah was an adorable, sweet little girl. But when she wants she can be intimidating as hell. And currently it was proved. The three huge men stood speechless, lowering their head infront of her.

" Bhai kya ho rha tha yahan?" Sarah asked having enough of their nonsense.

" I was hungry." Rameez muttered.

" And you two?" Sarah asked coldly.

" I was too. And he followed me." Arsalan accused Haider who was gaping at him.

" What's your excuse?" Sarah turned towards Haider.

" I-I swear I came because I was genuinely hungry. And these two were arguing when I came." Haider ranted in a breath.

" Orr teeno ko ek saath kaise bhook lgi gyi? May I know?" Sarah asked again.

All three of them looked at each other quitely, not knowing what to say or how to say.

" Fuzool ki baat pe khana chhod k uthh gye. Itna gussa tha k dobara khaya bhi nhi! Orr nhi aata kuch toh help bhi kaise maange?? Macho man ki ego hurt ho jayegi na." Sarah ever so sweetly taunted while transfering the biryani in a bowl to heat it up in the microwave.

" Ye casserole non-microvaweable h! Dobara daal nhi dena." Sarah schooled them after taking the plates from Rameez.

" Jaake baith jao tameez se wahan." Sarah ordered pointing towards the dining table. And three of them quickly sprinted away.